Matchday Announcements - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Matchday Announcements

InverAlly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange that goal music is frowned upon but those who don’t fancy a f*cking drum in the Cowshed were told to stop moaning about weans having a good time not matter how tedious a racket they make.

Strange that goal music is frowned upon but those who don’t fancy a f*cking drum in the Cowshed were told to stop moaning about weans having a good time not matter how tedious a racket they make.

It’s easier to smash a drum over someone’s head than get to the tannoy guy and tell him to turn his shite goal music off.

Give me Right Here, Right Now out the tunnel and bits n pieces when we score. Was at Scotland vs Slovakia when Skretel scored an own goal and the atmosphere was massively improved by the goal music

Give me Right Here, Right Now out the tunnel and bits n pieces when we score. Was at Scotland vs Slovakia when Skretel scored an own goal and the atmosphere was massively improved by the goal music

Ban this guy.

No.

Please note there will be no goal music until further notice. It’s just something that has raised its head again. Once the players get back to us, and if they want it, there will be a fans vote.

Also following comments from various channels it is likely that there will be a minute applause prior to kick off for DDF due to many of us being unable to pay their respects at the time, myself included.

I'm never in Cappielow before 2.55pm so I don't care what happens before that. If George Bowie wants to do a 45 minute set before kick off then, as long as it is for free, then he can batter on. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Archived