League Opener - Morton Vs Qots - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

League Opener - Morton Vs Qots

Fair enough. I was at the game as well, don't think he put a foot wrong, Waddell looked more vulnerable than Kilday.

To be fair to Waddell, he hadn't trained in 2 1/2 weeks before Sat and it seems he played because we had no other options so he's probably still getting up to speed.

Might be a week or two before we see the best of him!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dobbie hasn't got much pace himself. I reckon Harkins could out run him.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I like the intent Ray shows in this video.

We're motivated to get a result.

We need to figure out how to beat them.

It's competitive but we want to be right in the mix.

We're excited to get started.

No bullshit. Realistic but the right level of ambition. That will show on the park in sure.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Gaston

Tumilty

Waddell

Buchanan

McKeown

McAlister

Tidser

Miller

McHugh

Telfer

McLean

Subs- scully, kilday, Iredale, Bell, Armour, k. Thomson, Oliver (cheers Madton!).

Harsh on Iredale but McKeown should get the nod imo. 3-2 Morton (tidser, McHugh, Telfer).

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Gaston

Tumilty

Waddell

Buchanan

McKeown

McAlister

Tidser

Miller

McHugh

Telfer

McLean

Subs- scully, kilday, Iredale, Bell, Armour, Langan, Thompson.

Harsh on Iredale but McKeown should get the nod imo. 3-2 Morton (tidser, McHugh, Telfer).

We have no idea if Mckeown has played any games in pre season or if he's even match fit.

The back 4 have probably trained all week in preparation for this game so can't see him starting.

You have left out Thomson and Oliver from bench btw.

We have no idea if Mckeown has played any games in pre season or if he's even match fit.

The back 4 have probably trained all week in preparation for this game so can't see him starting.

You have left out Thomson and Oliver from bench btw.

Ooft forgot about those 2!!

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Albeit a new season, I am still having issues with loading games on to the fan card. Is it just me or is this a common problem for others? I really do not want to have to go through the season again phoning Brendan to process a purchase for every game I attend.

Archived