The Famous V Stenny, 21St July - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Famous V Stenny, 21St July

JLTON

The whole performance manager thing is pretty impressive - they've been telling players not to train or take part in drills because they know how each player reacts.

It might be a bit of an overreaction but I really think it's going to be a great few years for Morton now that we're a real professional team.

laughter.gif?w=525

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midfield looks fine. Tidser and Millar strolled it.

Bit worried about defence. Not sure strap is ready for this level consistently yet and Tumility looked decent going forward but really didn't seem fond of tracking back which left the central defenders exposed at times.

You would imagine only 2 of the 4 today will play every week!

First half was decent enough, second was a bit of a non-event. As others have pointed out Tidser was the best player on the park, might only have been Stenhousemuir but he ran the show today. The lack of shots on goal was a bit worrying and I do think we’re too slow and ponderous at times, but it’s still early days and we’re a while away from being the finished article.

Oware slates us all week on Twitter, walks straight up for a freebie.

Snake

Seen him in the stand. Was tempted to accidentally spill my bovril into his face but thought better of it.

Also seen Billy Stark in the stand. Maybe having a look at Strapp?

Tam oware here

Absolute fucking brass neck.

Certainly quick to come back when he’s been desperate to get away since the season before last.

All he had to do was just shut his mouth with that interview and folk would of been fine/not bothered by him moving on. But knowing you’ve had a player there all season, standing in as captain, with some bizarre antics of standing about not marking and shouting/pointing at team mates means your always going to get a hounding. If he can’t see that then he’s thick as fuck.

The whole performance manager thing is pretty impressive - they've been telling players not to train or take part in drills because they know how each player reacts.

It might be a bit of an overreaction but I really think it's going to be a great few years for Morton now that we're a real professional team.

This!

We have invested in our infrastructure and looking to get the best out of our players and I think potential players may look at us differently now that we are investing in our players. Definitely a sense of professionalism and forward thinking by the club.

My biggest gripe over the past 5-10 years was th lack of strategic planning and falling behind other clubs but we are doing great things and I am very excited to see where we can go over the next three years.

Two more quality players and Inthink we will give anyone a game.

Absolute ****ing brass neck.

Certainly quick to come back when he’s been desperate to get away since the season before last.

All he had to do was just shut his mouth with that interview and folk would of been fine/not bothered by him moving on. But knowing you’ve had a player there all season, standing in as captain, with some bizarre antics of standing about not marking and shouting/pointing at team mates means your always going to get a hounding. If he can’t see that then he’s thick as ****.

Tam O'Ware is a cock socket. Can't wait to see him end up at East Kilbride.

Just do a LinwoodTON and dispear for a while when people are being respectful.

Correction, Gordon shall only disappear when he is instructed just like almost every other thing he does. The only time he disappears of his own accord is when he gets humiliated, or has another 25 hour shift.

THINK FROGS, NOT THUNDERBIRD

You really are the thickest cnut of them all. (pardon the pun) :)

You’re the only cretin that managed to get fired by Asda for failing to stack shelves properly, so that’s obviously wrong. Get back in your box then.

Are Linwood and Capt actually the same person or just two lonely men wanking each other off?

Hey Cappiecat, you're a serial killer and Linwood is a lorry driver. Have you ever thought that you should both work together? He could be your perfect alibi if you get caught.

Hey Cappiecat, you're a serial killer and Linwood is a lorry driver. Have you ever thought that you should both work together? He could be your perfect alibi if you get caught.

What makes you think I'm a lorry driver?  :blink:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Don't try to include me in your group w**k you tedious reptile.

Hey I'm trying to help you out here, knowing thats your thing. All you need is a sale on at Carpetright then you could be in business.

Archived