The Famous V Stenny, 21St July - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Famous V Stenny, 21St July

JLTON

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midfield looks fine. Tidser and Millar strolled it.

Bit worried about defence. Not sure strap is ready for this level consistently yet and Tumility looked decent going forward but really didn't seem fond of tracking back which left the central defenders exposed at times.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Guest mcintyre_gmfc93

As Scott said, Tidser was outstanding, he looks so much fitter. I thought Kilday was really good as well.

Midfield looks fine. Tidser and Millar strolled it.

Bit worried about defence. Not sure strap is ready for this level consistently yet and Tumility looked decent going forward but really didn't seem fond of tracking back which left the central defenders exposed at times.

Strapp won't play much I wouldn't imagine and it's only tumiltys second game

TIME FOR CHANGE!

As Scott said, Tidser was outstanding, he looks so much fitter. I thought Kilday was really good as well.

The whole performance manager thing is pretty impressive - they've been telling players not to train or take part in drills because they know how each player reacts.

It might be a bit of an overreaction but I really think it's going to be a great few years for Morton now that we're a real professional team.

The whole performance manager thing is pretty impressive - they've been telling players not to train or take part in drills because they know how each player reacts.

It might be a bit of an overreaction but I really think it's going to be a great few years for Morton now that we're a real professional team.

I often wondered if this was the reason we had so many injuries under Duffy. Quite a few players said his sessions could be gruelling, so maybe he pushed a few too far and it led to the injuries.

Archived