The Famous V Stenny, 21St July - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Famous V Stenny, 21St July

JLTON

Really looking forward to this one as haven't managed any of the pre-season/cup games so far, so looking forward to seeing some of the new boys in the flesh.

Watched the highlights of the games so far though and hoping we pick off where we left off against thistle, 2nd half.

Prediction: Home win. 2-1.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should expect more experimentation going by Ray’s pre-match interview. Gaston up front IMO.

Hmm... interesting! Gaston up front over a season could end up with a similar strike-rate to McHugh and Oliver. 

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Just realised we go into this game off the back of five straight competitive defeats, something we've not done since the relegation season.  :o

I see Stenny have signed Jesus Garcia Tena. Still under 30 and with a few seasons in the Premiership. Quite surprised he's dropped down to League 1, even if he is just back from a long term injury.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Guest mcintyre_gmfc93

Just realised we go into this game off the back of five straight competitive defeats, something we've not done since the relegation season. :o

I see Stenny have signed Jesus Garcia Tena. Still under 30 and with a few seasons in the Premiership. Quite surprised he's dropped down to League 1, even if he is just back from a long term injury.

IIRC he played with Edinburgh City last season. He nearly signed for us a few years back!

Was undecided whether to go or not but I'll be going along to pay my respects to Dougie before the match.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Just do a LinwoodTON and dispear for a while when people are being respectful.

You really are the thickest cnut of them all. (pardon the pun)  :)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Oware slates us all week on Twitter, walks straight up for a freebie.

Snake

Is it possible he just wanted to be there for the minute's applause?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived