Who Is The Biggest Arsehole To Have Played For Morton? - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Is The Biggest Arsehole To Have Played For Morton?

Toby

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can tell how much of an arsehole these guys are by the fact you just know that at least 90% of them would in this day and age stand on the pitch at Cliftonhill or some other backwater ground with their hand over their mouth while talking to teammates/opponents so no one can lip read what they're saying because they've seen Barcelona and Real Madrid players do it.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Wasn't Maxwell's biggest fan but wasn't he paying the wages of some of the younger players for a while?

Don't know about that, however he feined injury and let a young and inexperienced Andy Carlin carry the can when we needed him most.

Ditto McPherson, out injured for ages whilst we were adrift at the bottom of the League but was able to play for the Harry Dunns in one of these Sky Masters Six a side tourneys. He also snaked Peter Cormack Sr.

Edit to add link to excerpts to Peter Cormack Sr's autobiography:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=xRQjAwAAQBAJ&pg=PT245&lpg=PT245&dq=peter+cormack+dave+mcpherson+morton&source=bl&ots=WBWYTD0sOP&sig=HU1iBSrHZpdyZSIR3IUUjZ1BC9Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiMvdT7pancAhUSsKQKHfYLB-g4ChDoATAHegQIBhAB#v=onepage&q=peter%20cormack%20dave%20mcpherson%20morton&f=false

*insert signature here*

Don't know about that, however he feined injury and let a young and inexperienced Andy Carlin carry the can when we needed him most.

Ditto McPherson, out injured for ages whilst we were adrift at the bottom of the League but was able to play for the Harry Dunns in one of these Sky Masters Six a side tourneys. He also snaked Peter Cormack Sr.

You make a good case for both, included.

Such is his insignificance, I've now deleted the option for Donovan Simmonds. I've also deleted Brian Graham, a figure who was never very popular, but given the lack of comment on him, perhaps a harsh nomination. The others without a score of course are Craig Reid, who I feel can get on the board soon, such is his odious nature, and McAnespie. Given he helped prompt me into starting the thread, I feel it would be rude to exclude him at this early stage.

See if yer gonnae be as much of a snidey dick on Twitter, you'd at least screenshot Tumilty's tweet rather than quoting it and having other arseholes piling in liking it. Hope Reghan leathers O'Ware next time he comes up against him.

Keenan's definitely shot himself right up the list here. Getting tore in to a young boy finding his way in the game is just top level nobbery. 

AWMSC

Not sure if anyone else bothered listening to the rest of McLaughlin's Pele Podcasts that didn't pertain to Morton, but as he played with Keenan again at Ayr he came up again.

Asked to provide an example of some of Keenan's behaviour that led to him being viewed as mental by everyone he ever played with, McLaughlin recounted the hilarious tale of one Christmas night out where Ayr players headed to Campus. Upon arriving and finding some Morton players were in there as well, the then injured Keenan joined in their game of pool using his crutch as a cue, before emptying an entire bottle of tomato sauce over his head and attempting to use it as hair gel. Having been thrown out of Campus for this behaviour, he then threw his crutch away and spent the rest of the night hobbling about without one.

A night out with footballers really does sound like bad AIDS.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Not sure if anyone else bothered listening to the rest of McLaughlin's Pele Podcasts that didn't pertain to Morton, but as he played with Keenan again at Ayr he came up again.

Asked to provide an example of some of Keenan's behaviour that led to him being viewed as mental by everyone he ever played with, McLaughlin recounted the hilarious tale of one Christmas night out where Ayr players headed to Campus. Upon arriving and finding some Morton players were in there as well, the then injured Keenan joined in their game of pool using his crutch as a cue, before emptying an entire bottle of tomato sauce over his head and attempting to use it as hair gel. Having been thrown out of Campus for this behaviour, he then threw his crutch away and spent the rest of the night hobbling about without one.

Fucking hell 😂😂😂😂😂

What a shit cunt he is

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Always thought being a professional footballer sounds pretty fuckin awful, tbh. The actual playing part would be alright obviously, but the dressing room "bantz" with a bunch of gormless arseholes is about as appealing as being Michael Barrymore's swimming pool cleaner.

AWMSC

Always thought being a professional footballer sounds pretty ****in awful, tbh. The actual playing part would be alright obviously, but the dressing room "bantz" with a bunch of gormless arseholes is about as appealing as being Michael Barrymore's swimming pool cleaner.

Aye even if it's not malicious in the way, for example, Graeme Le Saux was treated, it must be hard work if you just can't be arsed getting involved with being a #lad.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I picked Grady because not only was he crap, he was a deceitful piece of sh1t  who stood out amongst a gaggle of wasters. Shimmin was probably the most talented defender I've seen paying for us in the last 30 years. Pity his head was so messed up.

This doesn’t go far back enough.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived