Pre-Season - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pre-Season

The Cardiff game won’t be on the season ticket anyway. It’s been years since they covered anything other than league games.

I know, what I'm trying (admittedly badly) to suggest is a saving on the ST. Those who missed the early bird pricing could get 15 quid off (or however much the Cardiff game is) a full price ST if they produce a Cardiff ticket. So when we horse the leek-howkers 7-0 people will say 'wow, that Bob McHugh is reminiscent of the late Gerd Muller, I'd love to see him 18 more times this season, plus in reserve fixtures if applicable' and they get a wee discount.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a big deal for us and big thanks to Neil Warnock for thinking of us. Long gone are the days where we saw big clubs fairly regularly and this is a great chance to remind locals where Cappielow is.

This is a big deal for us and big thanks to Neil Warnock for thinking of us. Long gone are the days where we saw big clubs fairly regularly and this is a great chance to remind locals where Cappielow is.

It’s only a friendly, and it’s hardly Real Madrid.

• 2 weeks later...

First half was competitive and we played well. 2 cracking goals and played some good stuff. Motherwell appeared to have a strong team out too.

Lined up like this;

Scully

Trialist kilday Buchanan strapp

Kyle

Jim. Tidser

Maclaren. Trialist

McHugh

The boy kyle played well in the middle. Buchanan strolled it, looks a player. The left winger scored a screamer, deano from killie I think.

No idea who the right back was but looked ok.

Jim and Tidser worked well together!

Second half was scrappy with loads of changes. Oliver, Millar, Iredale, Telfer, McGowan all played alongside a few youths and trialists.

Oware and Harkins both there watching,

Oh and the ref was our very own Chic!

Archived