Season Tickets - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Morton get the managerial appointment correct, and they make a few good early signings, then I think there could be a very healthy number of season tickets being shifted at those prices. It’s definitely a step in the right direction, and I’d like to see it reinforced by removing that daft £2 additional walk-up charge.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Great offer for an early bird adult season ticket.

Not much difference in price difference between an early bird Adult or Concession ticket at £199 vs £180. Prices make it £11 per game for adults (saving of £7/9 over ticket prices), £10 per game for concessions (saving of £3/5 over ticket prices).

Based on that, the concession one could maybe have been a wee bit cheaper, but still decent value even if not as strong savings as on the adult ticket.

Thought with the new system there would have been a wee bit of continuity - yes there's a video on how to renew, acknowledging that renewing is a thing, but surely they should be reaching out to existing ticket holders showing some appreciation for them and encouraging them to renew. Is a renewal letter/email too much? I'm not saying they need a pat on the back for being a season ticket holder, but i'd think it would be standard customer service to start with the existing customers, then trying to build rather than starting from scratch each year firing out a generic 'on sale' message.

It’s definitely a step in the right direction, and I’d like to see it reinforced by removing that daft £2 additional walk-up charge.

The £2 surcharge/discount (however you want to view it) after 1pm system has gone. Tiered pricing is now between using a fan card or buying a ticket. They've added tiered pricing to concession tickets too so concessions can now get tickets for £13 if using a fan card which is definitely better than the £15 at any time it was this season.

2zgxnog.jpg

Great offer for an early bird adult season ticket.

Not much difference in price difference between an early bird Adult or Concession ticket at £199 vs £180. Prices make it £11 per game for adults (saving of £7/9 over ticket prices), £10 per game for concessions (saving of £3/5 over ticket prices).

Based on that, the concession one could maybe have been a wee bit cheaper, but still decent value even if not as strong savings as on the adult ticket.

Thought with the new system there would have been a wee bit of continuity - yes there's a video on how to renew, acknowledging that renewing is a thing, but surely they should be reaching out to existing ticket holders showing some appreciation for them and encouraging them to renew. Is a renewal letter/email too much? I'm not saying they need a pat on the back for being a season ticket holder, but i'd think it would be standard customer service to start with the existing customers, then trying to build rather than starting from scratch each year firing out a generic 'on sale' message.

The £2 surcharge/discount (however you want to view it) system remains. They've added tiered pricing to concession tickets too so concessions can now get tickets for £13 if bought in advance which is definitely better than the £15 at any time it was this season.

Fan cards can be loaded right up till kick off so they are sticking to their guns that everyone should just get a ****ing fan card.

jaxw94.jpg

It’s not really a surcharge now, they’ve scrapped the 1pm deadline.

Basically, ticket price is £20 but if you have a fan card it’s £18 and fan cards will be free to pick up.

It’s not really a surcharge now, they’ve scrapped the 1pm deadline.

Basically, ticket price is £20 but if you have a fan card it’s £18 and fan cards will be free to pick up.

Edited original post since ticket info was amended.

Read the text - the 1pm deadline remains.

My mistake, so it does. Hopefully if the online system is working now (emphasis on hopefully) then the fan card will make sense to most people if it’s free to pick up anyway.

My mistake, so it does. Hopefully if the online system is working now (emphasis on hopefully) then the fan card will make sense to most people if it’s free to pick up anyway.

Everyone should just get a fan card.

I see St Mirren decided to renew their agreement with Interstadia as it was up for renewal this year. They'll be bravely replacing the scanners with their latest version which will allow fans to download tickets to their phone for scanning rather than having to pick them up.

Indeed. You'd think most would just get a fan card, or even if walking up late getting a fan card there and then and loading it rather than paying the £20. I know, the older generation will struggle but no much can be done there if they are set on the system remaining (wonder if you can walk up to the window and ask them to load your card for you?)

I see St Mirren decided to renew their agreement with Interstadia as it was up for renewal this year. They'll be bravely replacing the scanners with their latest version which will allow fans to download tickets to their phone for scanning rather than having to pick them up.

If you look at the ticket prices page again it has been updated to remove the 1pm part - think the web page must still have been being edited when we last looked.

So basically ticket prices are £20 or £18 with a fan card regardless of time.

Not sure about the walking up bit, but I don’t see a problem with that really for those who don’t have access to internet etc.

“Please note, adult tickets are priced at £20 while supporters in possession of a fan card will be charged £18. These prices are irrespective of the day or time of purchase.

*Fan card holders must top up funds and select the specific games they wish to attend in advance online at https://www.gmfctickets.co.uk/. This can be done right up until kick-off on a match day”

If you look at the ticket prices page again it has been updated to remove the 1pm part - think the web page must still have been being edited when we last looked.

So basically ticket prices are £20 or £18 with a fan card regardless of time.

Not sure about the walking up bit, but I don’t see a problem with that really for those who don’t have access to internet etc.

Amended the original post since they've updated it. Someone must be reading the forum today.

Fair play to the club for doing their best to attract fans who are probably in 2 minds about renewing. 

That's exactly how I feel about it. They're taking a short-term hit to make up for the poor end to the season, but it's the correct decision in my view.

EOho8Pw.png

"

Memberships Select Seat (s)

Please select a seat(s) for this Early Bird Season Ticket 2018-2019 to continue.

To view the price of seats in the different blocks, please roll over the block with the mouse. To select a seat please click on the desired block and then click on the seat."

Anyone managed to get beyond this step? I see no blocks. I've also got no mouse but that's another matter.

I'll message Brendan and ask for help but just curious.

Price for this year's season ticket is excellent, by the way.

So is the early bird (if I remember correctly) extended availability period. This year it gives us time to decide to commit following the new managers appointment. I seem to remember in the past it was always mid to late pay month for me (with no credit card payments if paying at at Smiths).

Archived