Looking For Painter And Decorator + Electrician - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Looking For Painter And Decorator + Electrician

Malt

That blog sounds like fun. You got a link?

Here's a link to a blog some people find interesting.

M1874.blogspot.com

Apparently ATWEW doesn't like that one. Maybe Ed de Fantasist will have a read and learn some new things. I hear there's more info available that may be shared in the future.

For balance you can watch the mental breakdown of an absolute moon unit here. A blog riddled with libellous comments and unlike it's statement on the front page, outright lies.

Ernienewall.com

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Is that a challenge?

The veiled threat of the archetypal keyboard warrior. What are you going to do you absolute melt, run off to your groomer and get him to post more pictures you absolute clown - you are an excuse of a human being.

And like all good things, they tend to get sorted properly over time. Karma has a way of seeing to that. You continue to justify your frankly odious wee blog, and others will continue to do what they do quietly, until the time is right. Little apples and all that.

Here's a link to a blog some people find interesting.

M1874.blogspot.com

Apparently ATWEW doesn't like that one. Maybe Ed de Fantasist will have a read and learn some new things. I hear there's more info available that may be shared in the future.

For balance you can watch the mental breakdown of an absolute moon unit here. A blog riddled with libellous comments and unlike it's statement on the front page, outright lies.

Ernienewall.com

Yea, so you keep saying.  :1eye:

I'm sure Ed has already read your blog John.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

The veiled threat of the archetypal keyboard warrior. What are you going to do you absolute melt, run off to your groomer and get him to post more pictures you absolute clown - you are an excuse of a human being.

And like all good things, they tend to get sorted properly over time. Karma has a way of seeing to that. You continue to justify your frankly odious wee blog, and others will continue to do what they do quietly, until the time is right. Little apples and all that.

You've said all this before too John. You know where I stay, just chap the door.  :)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Yea, so you keep saying. :1eye:

I'm sure Ed has already read your blog John.

Another swing and a miss. It's laughable at this stage. I dont have a blog Gordon. I do know who owns the blog, I do know who contributed to it, and I do know the information they got and the information they have which they haven't used yet.

But it's not mine. It is in safe hands though.

Another swing and a miss. It's laughable at this stage. I dont have a blog Gordon. I do know who owns the blog, I do know who contributed to it, and I do know the information they got and the information they have which they haven't used yet.

But it's not mine. It is in safe hands though.

Is that the same people who told you, wrongly, who Jim's backer was.  :1eye:   :lol:

You've said all this before too John. You know where I stay, just chap the door.  :)

I personally have no interest in breathing the same air as you. You are a no mark. You are however someone to be watched and reviled and the right people are taking care of that. For me, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Beyond that you are no more than a passing amusement in my life.

I personally have no interest in breathing the same air as you. You are a no mark. You are however someone to be watched and reviled and the right people are taking care of that. For me, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Beyond that you are no more than a passing amusement in my life.

I look forward to you, oops sorry, your people, taking care of me. That sounds like fun.  :thumbup2:

Is that the same people who told you, wrongly, who Jim's backer was.  :1eye:   :lol:

I'm in Greenock now. I was told AGAIN last night in The Willow who Jim's backer was. And that came from another person who was best mates with Jim long before you knew he even existed. And no, not my brother before you ask. You forget the Willow was my local years before you lot knew or became interested in it. Thankfully there are still some very good people in it.

I'm in Greenock now. I was told AGAIN last night in The Willow who Jim's backer was. And that came from another person who was best mates with Jim long before you knew he even existed. And no, not my brother before you ask. You forget the Willow was my local years before you lot knew or became interested in it. Thankfully there are still some very good people in it.

I've known Jim existed from the early 70's. We were brought up around the corner from each other, his brother was in school with my brother.  :huh:

So AGAIN you've been wrongly told who Jim's backer is.  :lol:

I hope Malt got his painter & decorator.

Nae offence to him, but I couldn't really care either way. It's always pleasing to see someone else give LinwoodNonce his head and his hauns to play with. Good work, TiD. :thumbup2:

*insert signature here*

Archived