Scotref Straw Poll 17/3/17 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Scotref Straw Poll 17/3/17

Deano1874

45 members have voted

1. 1. How did you vote in 2014?

• Yes
    • No
    • Didn't vote
  2. 2. How would you vote in a second referendum?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I liked Col, always thought he was one of the better contributors to the board, and not only for the SNP stuff.

I thought he was a dick. Any time someone had the temerity to disagree with him, they were met with responses such as "typical" and "wouldn't expect anything else from you".

Disagreeing with someone doesn't make you wrong, it means you've got a different perspective. Maybe if he'd learned that his views would've been received better, but the board's a better place without him.

I thought he was a dick. Any time someone had the temerity to disagree with him, they were met with responses such as "typical" and "wouldn't expect anything else from you".

Disagreeing with someone doesn't make you wrong, it means you've got a different perspective. Maybe if he'd learned that his views would've been received better, but the board's a better place without him.

He's a bit like you then.  :blink:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

• 3 weeks later...

Archived