dundee u v morton - Page 13 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

dundee u v morton

beetee

The point of an insult is to be horrible. Calling someone a **** is horrible too. But you'll hear that and far worse at football grounds and pubs up and down the country.

Use any word you fancy, I wont be running around crying about it like a snowflake though.

Snowflake :lol:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched the highlights yet but i thought watching the stream that their first goal may have been offside and our disallowed goal may have been onside, but they didn't show any replays so hard to say.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

If you watch from just before the 3 minute mark in the video when Tumility (I think?) clears the ball right to the goal, the defensive line doesn't actually move up the park. Dallas goes and presses the ball and the rest of the team stays so deep its unreal.

The manager has absolutely no right having a go at his players when that's how he's setting his team out. 

AWMSC

If you watch from just before the 3 minute mark in the video when Tumility (I think?) clears the ball right to the goal, the defensive line doesn't actually move up the park. Dallas goes and presses the ball and the rest of the team stays so deep its unreal.

The manager has absolutely no right having a go at his players when that's how he's setting his team out.

If you're doing it right (sitting deep) you also shouldn't be cut straight through the middle like that. The players are so muddled on what they want to do there.

JJ has to take an awful lot of responsibility for that. He's exposing more weaknesses rather than shoring them up.

Archived