Williams To Stirling Albion ? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Williams To Stirling Albion ?

Guest BasraTon

Guest BasraTon

I see from reading the Sun that Allan Moore wants to try and bring back Alex.

Whats your thoughts on this folks, id say if it suits Morton then let it be. B)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have given him a run out on tour and see if there's anything there worth saving. If not, punt him, but to the 3rd so he doesn't come back to haunt us.

A wasted talent.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

he will be going for nothing.

####################################

at least the Ton will save a season's wages

3976[/snapback]

we will need to teach you how to quote ;)

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Also-Williams hasnt even been on the tour from what I hear, so I agree with Bryan, he'll be off for nowt. Even on loan till his contract is up.

Good luck playing in front of 3 men and a dug Alex, you could have made summat of yourself, but hey, you knew better eh?

If this is true, it's great news, as that's a wage freed up that could possibly be used if we identify a weakness before the next transfer window.

It's also good news for Alex, who might be able to salvage his career. Not holding my breath for that, though...

EOho8Pw.png

i would be sad to see him go. if he has time left on his contract we will need to give him a pay off before he goes anywhere else, and apart from that, i reckon that if he got his act together he could do a job for us.

if something has happened between him and the boss then fair do's but it is our right to know. to my memory most of the bother alex got into was before jim took over. and in my opinion every player should start with a clean slate when a new boss comes in

if something has happened between him and the boss then fair do's but it is our right to know.  to my memory most of the bother alex got into was before jim took over. and in my opinion every player should start with a clean slate when a new boss comes in

4024[/snapback]

Well something most have happend cos if i remember correctly McInally was giving him a start when he first arrived and trying to boalster his confidence in a cpl of quotes in the press.

He has done himself no favours wat so ever in his lack of pro conduct,

going on loan to a team and not even bothering to show up at training.

Would love to see him redem himself but dont think this is gonna happen

Best of luck back at Stirling Alex, if you do end up there

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Live Sports - MyP2P

Check the Forum for Baseball Listings as MLB is no longer aloud on Sopcast

i would be sad to see him go.  if he has time left on his contract we will need to give him a pay off before he goes anywhere else, and apart from that, i reckon that if he got his act together he could do a job for us.

if something has happened between him and the boss then fair do's but it is our right to know.  to my memory most of the bother alex got into was before jim took over. and in my opinion every player should start with a clean slate when a new boss comes in

4024[/snapback]

It's not our right to know at all. It's a club matter and the chairman/manager must be trusted to deal with it as he sees fit.

We might not need to give him much of a pay-off, if anything, depending on how much Stirling want to contribute. It is highly unlikely that his payoff would be as much as his wages for this season will be.

EOho8Pw.png

Yip,he'll come to us for nothing and the 2 chairman are in talks to see if they can settle wages for him over the next year.

What an easy £50k that was!I heard your short of a left back-we'll sell you Forsyth for £50k and get him back for nowt in a couple of years as well if you want!!

4192[/snapback]

he was brilliant for 1 and a half seasons then we all know the troubles he got into.

However might still be in the 3rd division if it wasn't for his goals.

Archived