Why do you hate Falkirk? - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why do you hate Falkirk?

Good. The world of scottish football suddenly realising that they're absolute cunts.

I'd invite any journalist to reference this thread to see the multitude of reasons as to why they're absolute cunts.

Edited by TONofmemories
  • Downvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Their fans have just pulled their offer to buy the club

:lol:

Wonder if the board are deliberately doing it to cling on because they don't actually want to leave. Then they will blame the fans for it all.

Or pinning their hopes on the guy that is also just about to buy Sunderland.

It's gripping stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very good signing for that league.

Seems their overspending though massively, which will hopefully come back and bite them in the arse.

Hope we haven't received all the McKinnon money yet so we are in a position to reject their CVA.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

The fact that his ‘business empire’ is clearly a shadow, Walter Mitty claim is key here; if he turns out to be a nonce as well then that’s just gravy.

Let him take over and let them fold.

Edited by vikingTON
  • Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are