Bundesliga Fixtures Today - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bundesliga Fixtures Today

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eintracht Frankfurt are dreadful.

I stayed in the Sheraton in Lyonerstraße, Niederad several years back which was a short walk from the Commerzbank Arena. There was some big Trade Union thing happening on the day I was coming home, and Bob Geldof was appearing there.

Nothing else to say, other than that Ton4life is a cunt.

*insert signature here*

Nothing else to say, other than that Ton4life is a cunt.

Gentle respectability!!!!!

Oh la la

As an OAP I find you language offensive and bullying what kind of humane being are you less Morton supporter.

In my time I have survived some dangerous violent thugs in Burns Square but moved on when 21 and they went down for murder and I thought they where my friends.

I have found your red dots funny but they concerned me as they displayed a physiological undertone.

You have a right to disagree with the points or comments I make but please make a reasonable agrument or just amuse me with a red dot.

Oh la la

As an OAP I find you language offensive and bullying what kind of humane being are you less Morton supporter.

In my time I have survived some dangerous violent thugs in Burns Square but moved on when 21 and they went down for murder and I thought they where my friends.

I have found your red dots funny but they concerned me as the displayed a physiological undertone.

You have a right to disagree with the points or comments I make but please make a reasonable agrument or just amuse me with a red dot.

You’re welcome.

I thought you supported Linwood FC?

One of the few places I have never visited, Linwood that is.

If you are suggesting I am a St Mirren supporter I am lost why you would think that.

I grew up in Burns Square and while I attended Greenock Jns games for a while started following the Ton home and away from 1968 and have held a season ticket since 1975. I moved to Glasgow to stay while at University in my 4th year in 1977 and decided to stay as my partner was doing her Phd and it was easy to drive to Greenock for the games.

Hope that's cleared it up 4 you.

As now retired I attend the majority of games when staying in Glasgow.

Funnily enough I have been going to Morrissons in Johnstone for my click and collect shopping easy down the motorway.

One of the few places I have never visited, Linwood that is.

If you are suggesting I am a St Mirren supporter I am lost why you would think that.

I grew up in Burns Square and while I attended Greenock Jns games for a while started following the Ton home and away from 1968 and have held a season ticket since 1975. I moved to Glasgow to stay while at University in my 4th year in 1977 and decided to stay as my partner was doing her Phd and it was easy to drive to Greenock for the games.

Hope that's cleared it up 4 you.

As now retired I attend the majority of games when staying in Glasgow.

Funnily enough I have been going to Morrissons in Johnstone for my click and collect shopping easy down the motorway.

Morrisons (one S)

You live in Glasgow and you click and collect in Johnstone?

Do Morrisons even do that?

There's a Morrisons on the southside.

What attracted you to the juniors apart from proximity, as opposed to Morton? Was it a root and branch switch to the Ton in 68?

Morrisons (one R)

What attracted you to the juniors apart from proximity, as opposed to Morton? Was it a root and branch switch to the Ton in 68?

It was the thrill of watching their star man of the era: guy by the name of De Ball.

After his glittering career in the Juniors he left to become CEO of Endemol, and is now seen winding down in retirement by frequenting the hospitality lounges at the Emirates Stadium offering advising Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on how to improve his game.

Watching the Juniors could never be the same again.

Oh la la

I have found your red dots funny but they concerned me as they displayed a physiological undertone.

It is a reasonable argument that you are a cunt. :)

So to recap, you are an OAP who once hung around with murderers who slapped you about a bit, was one of them called Edward Cairney? Was that before or after your doctorate?

I think that being called a cunt and getting a few red dots would be the least of your worries.

*insert signature here*

My memories of Burns Square only go back to the 80s but I never recall any houses there. Burns Square is effectively a bus stop.

I would be genuinely interested to know who you are Ton4life as my in laws are all from Larkfield.

You are the first person I have heard of who lived on Burns Square. When did the houses get pulled down? Just seems odd that they couldn't have lasted longer than 20 years.

My memories of Burns Square only go back to the 80s but I never recall any houses there. Burns Square is effectively a bus stop.

I would be genuinely interested to know who you are Ton4life as my in laws are all from Larkfield.

You are the first person I have heard of who lived on Burns Square. When did the houses get pulled down? Just seems odd that they couldn't have lasted longer than 20 years.

His name is Jackie Nory.

*insert signature here*

Morrisons (one S)

There's two S's there.

Burns sq was use as the collective name given to the area.

For interest I lived in Cumberland Road just across for Ravenscraig and hence why I went to Greenock Jns games.

Correct there are only one s, but late at night I am prone to errors, a bit like reading anous comments.

As for why I go there who knows but slots were available and it's nearly all motorway for me and gives the car a run.

Burns Sq used to have a library as well as being a terminal.

My house was built in 1954/55 just to complete the Jack in Story report.

Burns sq was use as the collective name given to the area.

For interest I lived in Cumberland Road just across for Ravenscraig and hence why I went to Greenock Jns games.

Correct there are only one s, but late at night I am prone to errors, a bit like reading anous comments.

As for why I go there who knows but slots were available and it's nearly all motorway for me and gives the car a run.

Burns Sq used to have a library as well as being a terminal.

My house was built in 1954/55 just to complete the Jack in Story report.

Well if that isn't flouting the lockdown rules, I don't know what is.

ESSENTIAL TRAVEL ONLY. STAY AT HOME. PROTECT THE NHS. SAVE LIVES.

Thousands have died, many more are seriously ill, millions of productive workers have been furloughed right now, millions of young people are missing out on vital education, businesses have shut their doors and are losing money costing the UK economy tens of billions of pounds etc. We are not doing this so that a selfish bastard like you can zoom about motorways and undo all our efforts by spreading your germs.

I was right about you early doors, you are a cunt.

*insert signature here*

Archived