The Transgender Agenda - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Transgender Agenda

capitanus

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a ladyboy last night, lovely stuff!

A Gin and tonic, a Baileys and a pint of bitter up at Choristers!

Then I went and read some Simon Heffer, on the veranda.

It's a pint of bitter, a gin and tonic, and a Bailey's.

Edit: I was too late! Ruddy keyboard.

You're both wrong - it's a pint of bitter, a gin and tonic and a Bailey's at the Linton Travel Tavern. It's actually quite nice...

*insert signature here*

Not transgender-related but on the subject of the Sunday Post, they did some journalism:

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/smyllums-children-lanarkshire-kids-home-scandal-revealed-hundreds-orphans-laid-rest-nuns-mass-grave/

Admittedly this was in cooperation with the BBC but it's still pretty impressive that a supposedly dying newspaper is at the forefront of a hugely important story. Hopefully they can shed more light on this disgrace.

EOho8Pw.png

This whole trans gender non binary don't know what sex I am want to be a boy a girl a woman a man a street cat, a whale tree hugger nonsense is getting out of hand. each to their own but there comes a limit.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

This whole trans gender non binary don't know what sex I am want to be a boy a girl a woman a man a street cat, a whale tree hugger nonsense is getting out of hand. each to their own but there comes a limit.

What makes you say it’s getting out of hand? It’s pretty harmless to most people, and empowering to the individuals concerned. Win-win (or maybe draw-win).

Reading the examples in the links above I’m not sure they have much do with transgender issues anyway.

Archived