Thread About Ex Player - Page 297 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Why on earth would Millar agree to go on loan to some utter dugmeat nothing club like Alloa, Raith, Falkirk etc.? He’s here to finish his career, not to scrabble to keep it going for another few years.

• Upvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

He will absolutely be able to offer something as a squad player. Ideally the same goes for McAlister who is another decent squad option for us.

The main thing at the moment other than strengthening at centre half is balancing the side out properly with a RB and getting Blues out of that starting 11. Incredibly out of his depth.

Not a single Falkirk supporter with a good word to say about Tidser or McKinnon... a shame that.

On Millar, he was clearly done last season, his legs are gone. Possibly contributed to his umpteen floated balls into the box on Friday night...

• Downvote 5

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Not a single Falkirk supporter with a good word to say about Tidser or McKinnon... a shame that.

On Millar, he was clearly done last season, his legs are gone. Possibly contributed to his umpteen floated balls into the box on Friday night...

I can't believe you're in here slagging Chris Millar. Not like you at all.

• Upvote 1

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Sean Crighton leaves his position at Morton Youth Academy to go play for Airdrie's first team

He already plays for the Airdrie first team. The article says 'to take up a position with the Airdrie first team'. Sounds like getting a coaching gig there?

He already plays for the Airdrie first team. The article says 'to take up a position with the Airdrie first team'. Sounds like getting a coaching gig there?

Aye thats probably more accurate. I thought maybe he was one of the players they were giving a FT deal but probably not

Is my memory making it worse, or did he personally give away ten penalties in the League One season (while maintaining his Billy Big Baws attitude)?

Not sure about the pens but I thought he undeservedly got a rough time from a lot of our fans. He was a solid enough league 1 defender.
  • Upvote 2

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Not sure about the pens but I thought he undeservedly got a rough time from a lot of our fans. He was a solid enough league 1 defender.

Settle. He was chronic in that season. League One may be his level, but not in a team that are favourites for the league.

• Upvote 1

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks!