Improving Football In Scotland - Targeting Demographics - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Improving Football In Scotland - Targeting Demographics

Clydeview

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must beat the hell of that square fish which some one on here peddles for a living. Filet O Pish I think it is, made from Alaskan Bollocks I believe.

Pollock is actually a very nice fish, and a member of the cod family. The fisheries in Alaska are also some of the best and most sustainable in the world too.

A few years ago a major supermarket decided to change the name of Pollock to Colin to make it more attractive to shoppers. Which makes me think, you should change your name to 'colon' as you are a bit of an arse.

*insert signature here*

Pollock is actually a very nice fish, and a member of the cod family. The fisheries in Alaska are also some of the best and most sustainable in the world too.

A few years ago a major supermarket decided to change the name of Pollock to Colin to make it more attractive to shoppers. Which makes me think, you should change your name to 'colon' as you are a bit of an arse.

And there was me thinking the only truly square pollock was a Stone Roses album cover.

Nice to know you think Colin is attractive btw.

Not true.

I have only one account on here, which I’ve had for more than ten years. I don’t post under any other names.

Were you too scared to post for the first nine years?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Archived