ton v thistle - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

ton v thistle

beetee

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes we can!  Oh no, hang on, that's Bob the Builder.

We should be able to beat Thistle but this is Morton we're talking about.  We don't do "should be able".

That said, Thistle really need a win whereas a draw would do us in a "running out of games" competition.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Tidser playing for his teams championship survival chances tomorrow

"Midfielder Michael Tidser will be undergoing a late fitness test tomorrow morning to determine whether he will have any involvement in tomorrow’s squad."

Dykes to start then...

JJ coming into the final 6 games of the season and rightly or wrongly will be looking at players who want to be here next season. I know survival is still the key objective atm, but Tidser has chosen to play elsewhere and shouldn't be an automatic pick for the remaining games. Dykes may be offering something at training to be offered an extension but 1st priority would be to get rid of Hawke and JJ close season.

JJ coming into the final 6 games of the season and rightly or wrongly will be looking at players who want to be here next season. I know survival is still the key objective atm, but Tidser has chosen to play elsewhere and shouldn't be an automatic pick for the remaining games. Dykes may be offering something at training to be offered an extension but 1st priority would be to get rid of Hawke and JJ close season.

McCrorie, Dallas and O'Connell will all be somewhere else too. Won't stop him playing them.

If Tidser fit and training well he should be starting every game. He's our best player and we're better with him in the team.

AWMSC

Tidser’s a fucking snake and we’ve also got three good options tied up for next season (not Dykes) to keep him out the team. Hardly the same as replacing McCrorie with Gaston to flap at crosses all day again.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Oh and Chris Millar even at this stage in his career is a better player than Tidser, which a straightforward track of their playing career and CV demonstrates.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Oh and Chris Millar even at this stage in his career is a better player than Tidser, which a straightforward track of their playing career and CV demonstrates.

Tall pish again.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived