Trump - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Trump

cmdc

You may think it shocking. heartless and immoral, but it's exactly what a large section of the american public want to see and no-one should be surprised.

Actually,m that's not true. Trump's "solid base" is less than 30% of the population. If the Republicans in the House and Senate find their balls and go against him, they could bottleneck anything he wants in Congress. But nope, they're all afraid of him.

TBH, I would be, too, considering that to do ANY amount of business that he does in New York City, it would require him to have dealings with the Mafia. And considering his demeanor and how he talks, one can recognize that he speaks and acts like a Mafia boss.

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

It's almost a given that a Russian wanabe dictator is ikely to be an evil ****.

Agree. I'm sure that if he could get away with it, he's blow Putin AND Kim......

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Actually,m that's not true. Trump's "solid base" is less than 30% of the population. If the Republicans in the House and Senate find their balls and go against him, they could bottleneck anything he wants in Congress. But nope, they're all afraid of him.

TBH, I would be, too, considering that to do ANY amount of business that he does in New York City, it would require him to have dealings with the Mafia. And considering his demeanor and how he talks, one can recognize that he speaks and acts like a Mafia boss.

Is Chuck Norris in the Mafia?

THINK FROGS, NOT THUNDERBIRD

Agree. I'm sure that if he could get away with it, he's blow Putin AND Kim......

Is that some kind of uphill gardening thing that you are suggesting?

THINK FROGS, NOT THUNDERBIRD

• 2 weeks later...

Is Chuck Norris in the Mafia?

Don't care about Chuck Norris.

Is that some kind of uphill gardening thing that you are suggesting?

No

Archived