General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing - Page 22 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing

TRVMP

Meanwhile in Germany, Hamburg have failed to win any of their last six league matches to spectacularly bottle any chance of promotion. Another season floundering in Bundesliga 2 awaits for this self-styled 'giant' of European football.

What a terrible, wee shame that is for them. 

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I see the dedicated thread is locked, but yet another person convicted of being a Bheast whilst working for Celtic... time for the Scottish government to hold a public inquiry into what was clearly a paedophile ring.

The Scottish Government currently have their own issues with *alleged* serial sex offenders in their own ranks at the moment.

This will come to trial in time for Our first minister to call a second referendum.

• Upvote 1

*insert signature here*

They clearly do though.

Anyway, the SNP's utter silence over what is clearly a paedophile ring is utterly abhorrent. Maybe don't want to upset their Republican voters? Just a thought.

They're not the only ones ofc, but as the party in power they should be forcing the issue of an inquiry.

• Downvote 2

TIME FOR CHANGE!

It's a 46-game league campaign and Bielsa's teams are normally breathing out of their arse in the second half of the season due to his style of play. Let's see how they're looking in February. 

What a terrible, wee shame that is for them.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are