New Away Kit Vote - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Away Kit Vote

Scott

So the ordinary fans don't deserve a full update, just shareholders and we are expected to back faceless owners whose intentions, honourable or not, are not known?

Season tickets on sale yet? Count me in.

No idea, though I suppose that’s what the Q&A was for - to give fans who aren’t shareholders a chance to ask questions.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's jist lies if you ask me lol

You think it’s a lie that DDF died and that his estate was distributed amongst his family? That’s some lie. I suppose if you are going to lie you might as well do it in style.

Anyway, my point isn’t to defend anyone or to speak for anyone, I just think it’s important to understand where we are and what can/can’t be done, and what is/isn’t now within the club’s control, in terms of investment/budget. With the change at GC no one on the board (to my knowledge) is in a position to invest/underwrite a six figure sums therefore we need to increase revenue (probably more considerably than even a well run commercial department could achieve), seek external investment/new ownership, or take on external (and expensive debt - if that’s even possible).

whose crawford new boss

He’s one of a number of shareholders in GC. It’s straightforward stuff that has been explained in a lengthy interview with the Tele, at an AGM and at a fans’ Q&A. This is hardly a mystery.

haha - so you did jist hear a story lol

I’ll leave it there. If your view is that DDF is still alive and/or that his shares weren’t distributed amongst his family and/or that this didn’t lead to a change in the dynamics at GC/Morton then I’m sure I won’t persuade you otherwise.

I’ll leave it there. If your view is that DDF is still alive and/or that his shares weren’t distributed amongst his family and/or that this didn’t lead to a change in the dynamics at GC/Morton then I’m sure I won’t persuade you otherwise.

Quite the conspiracy.

AWMSC

Archived