Happy St. Patrick's Day - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Happy St. Patrick's Day

capitanus

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I'm not having that. Beans are a staple of a good fry up, however a sufficient bean barrier must be created to contain the juices.

Beans are Spaghetti Hoops in pellet form, therefore you are wrong.

*insert signature here*

There should always be a central barricade of fried meats separating beans from eggs.

Anyone who wantonly allows egg and bean contact is simply a clatty bastàrd and has no place in civilised society.

Aye okay, settle down mate. Don't go killing anyone over this. It's only a light hearted debate.

*insert signature here*

Hash browns are such an abomination that I had assumed only the English put them in a breakfast.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Use the sausage as a breakwater!

3 link sausages in a triangle serve as a perfect bean barrier. 

Beans are Spaghetti Hoops in pellet form, therefore you are wrong.

A contained portion of beans is essential for a good fry up. Deal with it. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

3 link sausages in a triangle serve as a perfect bean barrier.

Absolute bollocks. That is a waste of breakfast plate real estate. That space could be given over to Haggis, Mealie Pudding, Fried Dumpling, Fruit Pudding or a nice extra slice of Black Pudding or Potato Scone. But beans!?!

A contained portion of beans is essential for a good fry up. Deal with it.

Spaghetti Hoops in pellet form. Deal with it. :)

*insert signature here*

Absolute bollocks. That is a waste of breakfast plate real estate. That space could be given over to Haggis, Mealie Pudding, Fried Dumpling, Fruit Pudding or a nice extra slice of Black Pudding or Potato Scone. But beans!?!

Spaghetti Hoops in pellet form. Deal with it. :)

Scottish people eat it, few of them make 60!

The best cooked breakfast I've ever had was cooked by a cafe in Galway. Observe perfection and apply its rules:

1AdcYf7.jpg

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived