Sfl Clubs To Vote On Newco, 12 July - Will We - Page 10 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sfl Clubs To Vote On Newco, 12 July - Will We

Excellent statement from Alloa

Alloa statement on SFL newco vote

It's great to see clubs continue to follow a logical decision process and not just be blinded by money or threats.

Dumbarton and Stenny, for shame!

That is a superb statement that does not miss.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caught a bit of the debate on it on 'Scotland Tonight' this evening. Some simply astounding pish getting get spouted at this late hour for football.

the worst part for me was archie macpherson basically saying we should ditch some wee diddy clubs

so archie, 100+ years of history to be binned because you think they don't deserve to play professional football?

and stop side stepping the issue of SEVCO and your old club rangers who cheated and defrauded us all.

Excellent statement from Alloa

Alloa statement on SFL newco vote

It's great to see clubs continue to follow a logical decision process and not just be blinded by money or threats.

Dumbarton and Stenny, for shame!

Excellent statement. Clearly in agreement with Raith and Morton. They should vote the new team into the third. Raise a "no confidence" vote against Regan and also tell the SPL to feck off. Well done Alloa.

The BBC report that Dumbarton may vote against their fans and send Rangers to the third depending on the outcome of discussions and info provided at Hampden before the vote. Perhaps they're s***ting themselves that no away fans would turn up next season. If they do turn around and vote no then it makes the SFL board position rather difficult in over ruling any majority as Queens Park (fellow board members) will also vote no.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Ayr are a "No".

Rumours aboud that all 30 clubs are to vote - no abstaining.

No - Dunfermline and Stranraer

Yes - Airdrie (probably)

Dinna ken - Dundee

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Ayr are a "No".

Yes - Airdrie (probably)

Dinna ken - Dundee

I thought Airdrie were not voting?

Ayr are a "No".

Yes - Airdrie (probably)

Dinna ken - Dundee

I thought Airdrie were not voting?

See the bold bit in my post.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Dundee now have to vote, they were only told last night!

Turnbull Hutton says the situation is a shambles.

Scottish fitba...#laughingstock

Phil.

Disagree mate, SPL and SFA will be the laughing stock not the SFL, at least the majority of the SFL teams are going or at least hopefully do the right thing. Scottish football will come out of this better and stronger with new people at the top to take us forward, thats my big hope anyway.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Archived