Rangers Lodge Appeal For Administration - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Rangers Lodge Appeal For Administration

Bawheid

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ Bawheid

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

**** Rangers.

They bought the success when they didn't have the money, now reap what you sow you horrible institution!!!

(no doubt this is just a way out of the potential tax bill, but i'd doubt the IR would be so easily bodyswerved).

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

**** Rangers.

They bought the success when they didn't have the money, now reap what you sow you horrible institution!!!

(no doubt this is just a way out of the potential tax bill, but i'd doubt the IR would be so easily bodyswerved).

I think that the IR and HMRC are just ordinary creditors nowadays - they used to be preferred creditors. This looks suspiciously like a blatant attempt to avoid paying debts, or to put it another way, legalised theft.

I expect Sky will be doing live coverage of East Stirling v Rangers next season.

Schadenfreude - the word was invented for moments like this.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

To all you atheists out there proof if ever it was needed that there is a God :lol:

:D

I don't think the "Rangers story" is over, not by a long shot, but it's immensely pleasing to see that they're having to wake up to reality. The real question now is, how do the SPL deal with the fact that one of their two flagship clubs has had such an unfair advantage?

EOho8Pw.png

U lot are a total bunch of blinkered tunnel visioned hand jivers it's the overall picture that WILL affect every club in Britain, we are heading to the situation they had in America in the 80's . Many clus folded because there weren't enough teams to justify a league program. So if u think this doesn't affect teams like ourselfs then u need to have a reality check.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

I think that the IR and HMRC are just ordinary creditors nowadays - they used to be preferred creditors. This looks suspiciously like a blatant attempt to avoid paying debts, or to put it another way, legalised theft.

I expect Sky will be doing live coverage of East Stirling v Rangers next season.

I think you are mixing up how SFL treats clubs and how the Self Preservation League treats clubs - from all the stuff I have heard, admininstration in SPL does not lead to releagation, point deduction only.

U lot are a total bunch of blinkered tunnel visioned hand jivers it's the overall picture that WILL affect every club in Britain, we are heading to the situation they had in America in the 80's . Many clus folded because there weren't enough teams to justify a league program. So if u think this doesn't affect teams like ourselfs then u need to have a reality check.

Ach, when Hearts go bust we'll have a nice even 40 clubs- four leagues of 10 or 2 leagues of 20. Everyone's a winner :).

:wub:

:lol: And you're an idiot.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

I think you are mixing up how SFL treats clubs and how the Self Preservation League treats clubs - from all the stuff I have heard, admininstration in SPL does not lead to releagation, point deduction only.

I know; I was being humorous.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is this pish in 'General Morton Chatter'?

You are correct, the only preferred debts nowadays relate broadly to monies due to employees. HMRC will just be ordinary creditors.

As for it being legalised theft, any insolvency process exists because people and companies get into positions where they can't pay their debts. Sometimes that's down to dishonesty (and there might be quite a lot in this case), sometimes it's down to bad luck or a market changing but mostly it's down to stupidity and lack of business acumen.

Rangers will be deducted 10 points and there will be no further sanction. I am sure that Whyte had a plan for Rangers that included administration and that either he will inherit the club virtually debt free for sweeties or he is a front man for someone else who will. It stinks!

Finally, I would not want to be the insolvency practitioner who takes this case, especially if the rescue goes wrong!

You are correct, the only preferred debts nowadays relate broadly to monies due to employees. HMRC will just be ordinary creditors.

As for it being legalised theft, any insolvency process exists because people and companies get into positions where they can't pay their debts. Sometimes that's down to dishonesty (and there might be quite a lot in this case), sometimes it's down to bad luck or a market changing but mostly it's down to stupidity and lack of business acumen.

Rangers will be deducted 10 points and there will be no further sanction. I am sure that Whyte had a plan for Rangers that included administration and that either he will inherit the club virtually debt free for sweeties or he is a front man for someone else who will. It stinks!

Finally, I would not want to be the insolvency practitioner who takes this case, especially if the rescue goes wrong!

I'm less and less confident that Whyte has a master plan. He paid the Lloyds debt of £18m - how is he going to recover that? I think he's genuinely messed up here and that both he and Rangers are in deep trouble as a result.

EOho8Pw.png

I'm less and less confident that Whyte has a master plan. He paid the Lloyds debt of £18m - how is he going to recover that? I think he's genuinely messed up here and that both he and Rangers are in deep trouble as a result.

Seems likely to me that he paid that from the season ticket money. I don't believe for a minute that Whyte will have lost out here.

Archived