Sickening Football Fans - Page 8 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sickening Football Fans

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Read this if you're interested/can be bothered. This is where Motherwell claim they took their name from, true or false, decide for yourself.

http://www.oocities.org/motherwellsaturdayservice/intro.html

I hadn't heard of Motherwell SS before this thread but my first guess would have been Saturday Service. Lots of "firms" in the 80s had things like Inter-City Service or Saturday Service in their names. Saturday Squad could have been another one.

Incidentally why can none of these ex-hooligan authors actually write well? :P

EOho8Pw.png

I hadn't heard of Motherwell SS before this thread but my first guess would have been Saturday Service. Lots of "firms" in the 80s had things like Inter-City Service or Saturday Service in their names. Saturday Squad could have been another one.

Incidentally why can none of these ex-hooligan authors actually write well? :P

Thatchers yoof.

The Capital City Service are the only ones of any note that I remember.

They cleared the Morton end of the cowshed once, after a rendition of send your casuals over here from the shed the CCS, well, came over and cleared the shed.

I was at Uni with a guy who seemed to spend most of his time stalking the Motherwell mob, sad **** that he was.

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Read this if you're interested/can be bothered. This is where Motherwell claim they took their name from, true or false, decide for yourself.

http://www.oocities.org/motherwellsaturdayservice/intro.html

The soccer sisters were a tasty bunch! :lol: Aye I'm sure they were. A bunch of Lanarkshire hairies running about after a bunch of meatheads, all in their best tracksuits.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Archived