Sickening Football Fans - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sickening Football Fans

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just read online a few reports stating that Barnsley were singing "where's your baby gone?" to Billy Sharp today.

And this moron walking about Glasgow.

scum.jpg

You can find about 40,000 morons walking around glasgow any match day.

The future just ain't what it used to be

Just read online a few reports stating that Barnsley were singing "where's your baby gone?" to Billy Sharp today.

scum.jpg

Don't beleive everything you see on twitter. This is a photoshop effort. I know this guy, his shirt actually says, Hail Hail 67. Modern technology can be a dangerous thing. Within an hour of this being posted, the Celtic support were turned on this guy for letting them down.

Don't beleive everything you see on twitter. This is a photoshop effort. I know this guy, his shirt actually says, Hail Hail 67. Modern technology can be a dangerous thing. Within an hour of this being posted, the Celtic support were turned on this guy for letting them down.

Good source?? :rolleyes:

Septic fan. ;)

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

scum.jpg

Excuse my ignorance, but what does the "66" imply? Genuine question?

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

Paddy, I think it's a reference to the 66 people who died in the Ibrox disaster.

Cheers Frank, that makes sense. Obviously photoshopped then. Nobody would wear a top like that, they would get lynched!

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

I remember Morton fans singing "where's your Norrie gone" to the Pars fans? Is it chilly on the morale high ground yet? Don't worry there are a load of you up there, Huddle up. ;)

Do you plastic, Care to tell us when we did this? (note, not you plastic lad, you are an apologist for bitter sectarianism)

I actually just think your colour blind and mistake the 'ton for the 'hoops'.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

I remember Morton fans singing "where's your Norrie gone" to the Pars fans? Is it chilly on the morale high ground yet? Don't worry there are a load of you up there, Huddle up. ;)

I haven't missed an away game at Dunfermline for about 10 years (got friends over there who i normally look up whenever we play there) and don't remember Morton fans ever signing that. Bloody shocking if they did and I think it's something I would have remembered and likely would have complained about.

When did this happen and was it at a home game?

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

I haven't missed an away game at Dunfermline for about 10 years (got friends over there who i normally look up whenever we play there) and don't remember Morton fans ever signing that. Bloody shocking if they did and I think it's something I would have remembered and likely would have complained about.

This did not happen I remember Airdrie fans having t shirts mad with thing on it that I will not repeat

I am dyslexic and I am getting tired of your shirt

This did not happen I remember Airdrie fans having t shirts mad with thing on it that I will not repeat

Thanks pedro. Thought a touch of the old amnesias was kicking in. Doesn't surprise me about Airdrie fans. Most of them are deranged anyway :lol:

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

McCathie died in Jan 1996 and Morton played Dunfermline twice (home & away) in the March of that year.

Dougie, did you ever go and see bigdoc in the cowshed?

sigs are for fuds

Archived