The World Famous Tartan Army (c) Accused Of Racism - Page 5 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The World Famous Tartan Army (c) Accused Of Racism

Glad this has been put to bed. Tartan Army were on top form as ever, great day out in London. Walking along the Embankment on Sunday morning a few people wished us luck and people were very friendly around the centre that evening too. Did Scotland proud as always! :)

He is a precocious young guy, I think he got a bit carried away. We all knew why certain players were being jeered, most people know it wasn't from the start of the match. He should apologise for misinterpreting things, but I'm not going to take it personally if he doesn't. Our reputation wasn't in much danger as far as I'm concerned, every English written report of the day showers praise on our support.

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be expecting a public apology within the next 24 hours.

:lol: Cannae see it happening mate.

I watched him playing in the South American U-20's tournament a couple of weeks ago and even though he clearly had an abundance of talent, he seemed more interested in throwing himself to the ground theatrically whenever he was within free-kick range.

Glad this has been put to bed. Tartan Army were on top form as ever, great day out in London. Walking along the Embankment on Sunday morning a few people wished us luck and people were very friendly around the centre that evening too. Did Scotland proud as always! :)

He is a precocious young guy, I think he got a bit carried away. We all knew why certain players were being jeered, most people know it wasn't from the start of the match. He should apologise for misinterpreting things, but I'm not going to take it personally if he doesn't. Our reputation wasn't in much danger as far as I'm concerned, every English written report of the day showers praise on our support.

good post, in total agreement!

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

aye, but that's no excuse for being a dick and posting irritating nonsense on most of the threads on here.

:blink:

oh, sorry, you meant Neymar, didn't you?

^_^

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

good post, in total agreement!

yeah, it WAS a good post.

I think someone higher up in the Brazilian management has had a word with Neymar and told him to back off and defuse the situation. Shame it ever gor as far as it did.

Someone's got a crush!

:lol:

if I had, it would be the first anyone's ever had for him.

Thankfully,tho, I don't.

:lol:

if I had, it would be the first anyone's ever had for him.

Thankfully,tho, I don't.

You popping his cherry macca. :o

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

You popping his cherry macca. :o

:lol: naah. He cherrypicks what points he wants to address on here - and picking his cherry is the only way he'll get shot of it anytime soon.......

I think someone higher up in the Brazilian management has had a word with Neymar and told him to back off and defuse the situation. Shame it ever gor as far as it did.

Aye, looks like it, either that or a senior team-mate.

That said, he really should be issuing an apology. To go making such crass accusations with absolutely no basis, then skulking back under his rock after trying to blur the issue rather than resolve it leaves a bit of a bad taste to be honest. It wouldn't be hard for him to tell his agent to stick a couple of sentences together and e-mail it to the SFA, and it would paint him in a far better light not just to Scottish/British fans, but to football fans in general.

AWMSC

According to Sky Sports News he is refusing to give an apology

He'll be in a wee cream puff because he got booed. he's a young boy who's proabbly been pampered ever since he turned professional, absolutely no chance he'll apologise!

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

He'll be in a wee cream puff because he got booed. he's a young boy who's proabbly been pampered ever since he turned professional, absolutely no chance he'll apologise!

More booing for the wee turd in years to come then. He'll have to retire in grief.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived