Scotland V Brazil? - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Scotland V Brazil?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't know if I can be arsed with this one, makes us seem like mercenaries, and potential for trouble is highly increased.

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

I really don't know if I can be arsed with this one, makes us seem like mercenaries, and potential for trouble is highly increased.

cannie wait. :)

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Why is there a potential for trouble? I thought the TA were the friendliest in the world.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

I'm actually in agreement with Paddy about this, although the main reason is that Morton are in Dingwall on the Saturday. As I said earlier, it is a bit like the Nike All-Stars against whoever'll turn up to help pay Arsenal's mortgage.

Can still see myself kicking about North London come 27th March mind you.

I'm actually in agreement with Paddy about this, although the main reason is that Morton are in Dingwall on the Saturday. As I said earlier, it is a bit like the Nike All-Stars against whoever'll turn up to help pay Arsenal's mortgage.

Can still see myself kicking about North London come 27th March mind you.

You know you will be there :rolleyes:

Delighted we got this fixture, few of us heading down on the Friday. Zero interest in schlepping all the way to Dingwall and back! :)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Do you need to be a member of the scotland supporters club to get tickets for away games or do they go on public sale??

Any public sale will probably be done by Arsenal or the sponsors. Ticket up this way will only be dished out to SSC members.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Any public sale will probably be done by Arsenal or the sponsors. Ticket up this way will only be dished out to SSC members.

Ahhh i see. Would really love to go to this game. Hope i get to!

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Ahhh i see. Would really love to go to this game. Hope i get to!

Can't see a problem, i'm pretty sure there will be tickets on sale for the 'neutrals'. :P

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Why is there a potential for trouble? I thought the TA were the friendliest in the world.

Maybe the friendliest, but a game in England will just attract wallopers who are all ignoramuses pished in Trafalgar Square singing anti English songs embarrassing our country in front of tourists from all over the world. I just flew back from Whitehall today and I must have seen/heard 10 different nationalities in the Nelsons Column area. As for the "TA" comment - the term "Tartan Army" does ma box in as well! Ask anybody who was in Dublin what the N Ire hingers on were like...

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

Calling all Supporters Club Members …

Your country needs you

International Challenge Match

Brazil v Scotland

Emirates Stadium, London (home of ARSENAL FC)

Sunday 27 March 2011 – kick off 2:00pm

Ticket Sale

As we’re sure you’ve heard, we are going to be playing an Away Challenge Match against the mighty Brazilians, currently ranked 4th in the world, next month.

With so much interest already being stirred up for this exclusive fixture, we’ve been negotiating with our Brazilian hosts and Arsenal FC to secure as many tickets as possible for SSC members. The good news is that we can offer each and every one of you one guaranteed ticket.

The ticket sale will be open to all members, with no need for a ballot.

As long as you make a group booking with fellow SSC members (up to maximum 15 members) you’ll be seated together.

Ticket prices have been kept at a very reasonable level. We will receive:

* 2,500 tickets at £30

* the balance of what we need at £35

The £30 seats will be positioned nearer a corner area, hence the slight difference in price however final positioning of the Scotland support has not yet been completely confirmed.

Tickets will go on sale from 10.00 am on Tuesday 22 February until 9.00 pm on Friday 4 March

Public Sale

Arsenal FC will be co-ordinating the public sale, full details of this will be advertised in a few weeks’ time.

Thanks, as always, for your continued support.

Scotland Supporters Club

user posted image

Pleased to see this on the SSC site earlier, looking forward to it. :)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Archived