Tgfitw - Page 3 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tgfitw

IRA/UVF UNION JACK/TRICOLOR POPPYS/NO POPPYS.

Most old firm fans are sheep who are told what to think.

I have more respect for those who have their own opinions.

FINAL ETERNITY AROUSES REACTIONS

FREEING EXCELLANCE AFFECTS REALITY

FALLEN EMPIRES ARE RULING

FIND EARTH AND REAP

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure if they have protested every year or not. It only really came to my attention when the Celtic strip had a poppy on it in a game against Falkirk.

Celtic_Poppies.jpg

s5y2-U6Ll1Q

Edit didnt see your full post mate

Edit didnt see your full post mate

I can almost guarantee this video was made by a Rangers supporter. (if im wrong then i apologise)

Most people in Britain will have reasons to support the poppy fund.

Some people may have genuine reasons not to.

It comes round to the same old s*** when it comes to Scotland. Celtic/Rangers.

It will never change.

I actually think Rangers fans who go over the top in support of poppy day are as bad as Celtic fans who protest against it.

FIND EARTH AND REAP

I can almost guarantee this video was made by a Rangers supporter. (if im wrong then i apologise)

Most people in Britain will have reasons to support the poppy fund.

Some people may have genuine reasons not to.

It comes round to the same old s*** when it comes to Scotland. Celtic/Rangers.

It will never change.

I actually think Rangers fans who go over the top in support of poppy day are as bad as Celtic fans who protest against it.

Its only there to mostly help families at the end of the day

hahaha brilliant... good to see a thread with some real dig for a change.. all it needs now is the resident h.u.n toby to come on all angry about them caffliks... cant wait

p.s .. just had an idea about getting the club some much needed cash... why dont a certain group of people hand over the money donated through a certain game over the last three years to the club ? does that sound too simple ? is it still there ? or has some 'bills' been paid out of it ?......

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

hahaha brilliant... good to see a thread with some real dig for a change.. all it needs now is the resident h.u.n toby to come on all angry about them caffliks... cant wait

p.s .. just had an idea about getting the club some much needed cash... why dont a certain group of people hand over the money donated through a certain game over the last three years to the club ? does that sound too simple ? is it still there ? or has some 'bills' been paid out of it ?......

:bouncy:

Shots the person from the Willow !!!!!

Its only there to mostly help families at the end of the day

I didn't mean the poppy appeal(which is a very good cause)

I meant all the arguing that goes along with it and it's the same every year.

In my work i listen to Celtic and Rangers fans going on about who is right and wrong and it does my head in!!

In my case my Granda fought in WW2 so i will respect those who fought and lost their lives in battle.

FIND EARTH AND REAP

In my work i listen to Celtic and Rangers fans going on about who is right and wrong and it does my head in!!

In my case my Granda fought in WW2 so i will respect those who fought and lost their lives in battle.

Its even worse although quite funny at times watching them scrap across the water enigmaton

Its even worse although quite funny at times watching them scrap across the water enigmaton

then you shouldnt go over to someone elses country getting involved in stuff thats nothing to do with you then ! maybe if you hadnt been so keen to be a lacky for the english, then you would'nt have had to occupy anothers land....

bit off topic ghost, but I dont readily recall the figures, how many afhgani children have been killed since that invasion ? and does the poppy fund help their families too ?

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

We should let all the bigoted know it alls from here fight in the water!

FIND EARTH AND REAP

then you shouldnt go over to someone elses country getting involved in stuff thats nothing to do with you then ! maybe if you hadnt been so keen to be a lacky for the english, then you would'nt have had to occupy anothers land....

bit off topic ghost, but I dont readily recall the figures, how many afhgani children have been killed since that invasion ? and does the poppy fund help their families too ?

How was the Willow tonight

I wish they would start taking points off both of them for all of this nonsense.

Its all just point scoring against the other - when Rangers do things right or wrong Celtic do the opposite and visa versa.

And for those who say its not religious - you are 100% correct but neither are the IRA or UVF or whatever and that is what these fans are pandering to under the umbrella of religion. These people have no religious beliefs whatsoever and they only use being a cafflic or proddy as a cover for petty hooliganism and an excuse to support a succesful team who makes money from playing up to this mentality.

Clowns the lot of them and the sooner they leave Scotland the better.

This, although I didn't even bother reading on after the first page, presuming it'd just be more of some Celtic fan's further protestations, I might have missed similar posts. I wonder if he wants to cry conspiracy since I used most of the letters that make up Protestant...

I was told tonight of a guy who was leaving his work to join the Army, so his colleagues arranged a whip-round and a little presentation for him. One guy in a small team didn't turn up, yet despite never showing any political awareness at all before he was suddenly offended by someone joing the British Army. What team did this guy support?

Indeed. Celtic supporters, Rangers supporters, it's different sides of the same coin. The two of them are just sickening, one of these days the SFA will write a rule against both lots nonsense and dock them 100 points a pop. But then, the whole lot are against them, aren't they? Both clubs only exist because our FA has tolerated them, and are only "two of the biggest clubs in the world" because they have built themselves on horrible foundations.

The idea of a conspiracy against Celtic by referees is laughable, the only conspiracy I can see is the one that lets them and their mates continue to exist.

Can we imagine a team who grew on the basis that they supported Al Queda?

AWMSC

How's the fund raising going for Afghani children that you clearly care so much about. I take it you make a donation for every pie sold.

Nope, it is from a song about a leading Irish republican, James Connolly. Not the same thing.

I think it is.

Many years have rolled by since that Irish rebellion,

When the guns of Britannia they loudly did speak.

The bold I.R.A. they stood shoulder to shoulder,

And the blood from their bodies flowed down Sackville Street.

Original picture = Scumbags.

But I don't expect any less from such a bigoted following.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Let me make no mistake about it, if you ever refer to any members of my family as scum again, I will find out who you are and kick seven shades of sh1t out of you. No joke. No false threats.

Ok hardman, i'm quaking here :lol:, for the record i have a brother who "supports" celtic, my dad grew up a rangers fan, they both know my feelings towards their respective clubs, i've never held back from telling them how i feel since i've been old enough to make my own mind up.

Let me spell it out, both OF clubs are a disgrace and thier fans are scum, that's my opinion...if you dont like it then i await your visit to my door. :)

The fact is they're both wrong and they're all to stupid to realise it.

The future just ain't what it used to be

Archived