Lithgow - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Lithgow

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On p+b a Clyde fan at firhill today says Alan Lithgow was sitting in the stand.

Do you think he might sign elsewhere?

Probably. Our minority of bigoted fans have probably scared the Club off from signing him. He'll probably end up playing for Clyde again in Division 3. Shame really, as he is much better than Greacen. :)

Probably. Our minority of bigoted fans have probably scared the Club off from signing him. He'll probably end up playing for Clyde again in Division 3. Shame really, as he is much better than Greacen. :)

Sign him. Improve the defence. Get rid of a few Mags Hainey/family values zealots.

It's a win/win.

Show Racism the Red Card

Clown, how the **** can folk who don't particularly like sex offenders be bigots.....you complete idiot.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Sign him. Improve the defence. Get rid of a few Mags Hainey/family values zealots.

It's a win/win.

I've read this a few times now, are you trying to say that people that disagree with the club signing a convicted sex offender are on a par with a drug dealing family and the club would be better off without them ?

I've read this a few times now, are you trying to say that people that disagree with the club signing a convicted sex offender are on a par with a drug dealing family and the club would be better off without them ?

He is talking about the Mags Hainey led pack of vigilantes who hounded sex offenders out their scheme.

Attacks like these led to a PAEDiatric doctor being attacked in England, so if we lost a few fans of that ilk

we shouldn't be that bothered.

Hope that helps.

HHkTu1F.jpg

Wow. An actual serious post from Bigdoc. My work is done.

I'm saying that a few of those who would hound Lithgow are from the same mold as Mags Hainey and her followers.

Tending towards mob rule , where the lowest common denominator prevails.

The family values school say that we're a family club (where Lithgow has no place) Are there any clubs out there he can go to ? ie 'non family' clubs. :blink:

I've said that I'd much rather that we didn't have this complication. But we do, and I'm willing to give him a chance. I think it would be to the credit of the club if they did so, rather than the opposite.

Edit to add

Just saw Cappiecats post above. That kinda sums it up.

Show Racism the Red Card

He is talking about the Mags Hainey led pack of vigilantes who hounded sex offenders out their scheme.

Attacks like these led to a PAEDiatric doctor being attacked in England, so if we lost a few fans of that ilk

Hope that helps.

you sure it was not a paedoatric doctor that was attacked :ph34r:

Hope that helps.

Do you speak for Cornbeef ? If so then both of you are really thick, honestly you should read what you write before hitting the post button. Or maybe i am completely wrong, has he been attacked by ton fans ? has he been threatened with violence from fans if he signs for the club ? Could you provide evidence that morton fans have any history in attacking convicted sex offenders ? I'm all for these thugs to be banned from the club, if you are right.

Do you speak for Cornbeef ? If so then both of you are really thick, honestly you should read what you write before hitting the post button. Or maybe i am completely wrong, has he been attacked by ton fans ? has he been threatened with violence from fans if he signs for the club ? Could you provide evidence that morton fans have any history in attacking convicted sex offenders ? I'm all for these thugs to be banned from the club, if you are right.

I tend to agree with you there doc. I haven't seen this mob outside Cappielow lately.

lynch-mob.jpg

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

I very much doubt he will sign, or maybe that should be allowed to sign, and i beleive Dougie has been influenced by the 'Fan Power', instead of listening to a manager who looks like he will take the club (back) up a level, maybe not to the SPL, but certainly up the table. Deja vu.

He was at his ex club's first game of the season on a day when he probably only had a light training session (if any) in the morning. Nothing unusual about that or anything to indicate he won't be signing - he could just as easily have been spotted in Braehead although no doubt someone on here would jump to the conclusion he was shopping for a new jacket for flashing.

Rightly or wrongly, the decision will be made by the manager and chairman. A few people complaining on a message board wont change this. There were no mass protest or moans (that I heard anyway) from an 1000+ crowd last week so its not as if he's subject to a massive campaign not to sign him.

The very fact that he's been here on trial suggests to me that he'll be signed if deemed good enough and we can agree a deal and not if he passes some sort of background check.

Nothing unusual about that or anything to indicate he won't be signing - he could just as easily have been spotted in Braehead although no doubt someone on here would jump to the conclusion he was shopping for a new jacket for flashing.

Spotted

Flasher.gif

Clown, how the **** can folk who don't particularly like sex offenders be bigots.....you complete idiot.

Your reply sums you up really. I rest my case. I was hoping Lithgow would sign and Cappielow would have seen the last of you (and this Messageboard too hopefully). :angry:

Not so far. I don't know if the verbal abuse he received from our fans was confined to booing at the pre season games but he's been called a 'paedo' on here by one or two posters. (and we all know that 'paedos' are fair game for a kicking- right ?) He will undoubtedly expect some verbals - let's face it, he's been getting it tight at every game he's played at since the story broke. Maybe says a bit about his strength of character actually and the support he's had from those around him. (He couldn't have continued without that)

I'm not saying he's been the victim of any mob, but that mentality is there imo. and I'm dead against it, as opposed to being 'really thick' I hope. :unsure:

Show Racism the Red Card

Your reply sums you up really. I rest my case. I was hoping Lithgow would sign and Cappielow would have seen the last of you (and this Messageboard too hopefully). :angry:

Sorry to disappoint you. :wub:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Hope that helps.

Hainey family hounding sex offenderd, quality,quite a few of thier own kith and kin should have been houded themselves then. They are a bunch of lowlifed.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Archived