Mma Talk - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mma Talk

Huge news for UFC 105.

Mike Swick vs. Dan Hardy is now set for the show, now that Dong Hyun Kim pulled out of the show. Dana White has confirmed that the winner will get a shot at GSP at some point in the future.

Possible fight between Rashad Evans and Thiago Silva for 108.

I know Dan Hardy is a good we fighter and will only get better i hope but if he does come up against GSP then thats the end of the line for him lol...GSP is to damn good :D

1379248855-xxSCO%20STINSONxx.png

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kimbo got beat on TUF10.... i thought he would atleast get through a few fights first :lol:

I think he gets a chance to have another fight going by the next time on TUF clip i seen so thats bullsh!t if he gets another crack.

How funny was Rampage in the last episode there (3) :lol: some of the stuff he comes out with is priceless.

UFC 108 now looks like this ...

Middleweight Championship : Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort

Rashad Evans vs. Thiago Alvez

Wanderlei Silva vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama

Joe Lauzon vs. Sam Stout

Pretty stacked ... well that bottom fight doesn't interest me, but the rest do.

: )

UFC 108 now looks like this ...

Middleweight Championship : Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort

Rashad Evans vs. Thiago Alvez

Wanderlei Silva vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama

Joe Lauzon vs. Sam Stout

Pretty stacked ... well that bottom fight doesn't interest me, but the rest do.

good card :D but it shoukd have been Evans vs. Mr T AKA Rampage !!!! that would have been sweet.

Yeah he got good beating. Boring fight though. I hope all the heavyweight fights aren't just the lighter guy trapped under the fat guy on top of him a la Kimbo with the obese hillbilly sitting on his face for much of the fight.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Yeah he got good beating. Boring fight though. I hope all the heavyweight fights aren't just the lighter guy trapped under the fat guy on top of him a la Kimbo with the obese hillbilly sitting on his face for much of the fight.

Big Country had the right idea though. He knows Kimbo has no ground game. Most of the fights won't be like that unless there are other guys like Kimbo in there. Big Country has a bit of experience so knows how to deal with that.

Certainly not done and dusted for Kimbo. He'll have worse losses in his career. Hell, most heavyweights in MMA have had worse.

Big Country had the right idea though. He knows Kimbo has no ground game. Most of the fights won't be like that unless there are other guys like Kimbo in there. Big Country has a bit of experience so knows how to deal with that.

Certainly not done and dusted for Kimbo. He'll have worse losses in his career. Hell, most heavyweights in MMA have had worse.

He has to be one of the fav's to win TUF anyway due to his experience in MMA and what hes done so far.

Sure he looks like a average guy but he must be good if he was heavyweight champion in another organisation.

Thought Kimbo got well found out for what he is, a clogger who can punch & nothing else (and even then he connected about 3-4 good shots to Big Country Nelson & still couldn't move him)

His air of invincibility is long gone since he was beating up smaller guys on you tube. Dissappointed, as i was hoping he would maybe suprise a few people.

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Tito Ortiz vs. Forrest Griffin at UFC 106.

Excellent. A good first round brawl followed by some ground and pound near the end, I hope!

I think both are on losing streaks?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I'm with ya Stinny. People retire from MMA quite a lot and come back. It's kinda like wrestling.

Anyone seen the UFC 107 card ? It looks amazing.

BJ Penn vs. Diego Sanchez

Clay Guida vs. Kenny Florian

Thiago Alvez vs. Paulo Thiago

Frank Mir vs. Cheick Kongo

LOTS OF BUYS !!!

Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort is announced for 108. Sweet bejeezus, I can't wait.

Im going to go for Kongo on this oneas i like him as a fighter and he trained with the Wolfslair :D c'mon Kongo :D

It should be noted that ratings dropped by 600% this week.

People want to see Kimbo Slice. Dana White is going to be LIVID if he doesn't improve, because it's clear that if Kimbo gets going, he is money on legs for UFC.

Archived