Europa League Started - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Europa League Started

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good on 'em, I know Llannelli are sh1te but as the original post hints at the less embarrassments the better when our clubs are playing in Europe thankyouverymuch.

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

Watched Polonia Warszawa lose 1-0 to Budocinosti Podgorica, but go through on aggregate 2-1. Good game, big crowd and good atmosphere. The San Marino champions allegedly await next week.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Glad motherwell are through. Always expected them to tbh but even at that, i didnt expect them to lose the first leg. Hopefully they can get their squad sorted wi a few players n make it through at least a couple of rounds.

I'm smart and I want respect!

Watched Polonia Warszawa lose 1-0 to Budocinosti Podgorica, but go through on aggregate 2-1. Good game, big crowd and good atmosphere. The San Marino champions allegedly await next week.

San Marino cup winners, I believe.

I hope you told Jim and Martin I was asking after them :rolleyes: .

Do they know you :P

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

San Marino cup winners, I believe.

If you say so. I translated from the Polish website, so can't guarantee accuracy.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Both Motherwell and Falkirk play tonight, but neither game is televised. :(

Early qualifiers involving Scottish clubs never tend to be. There'll be updates on Radio Scotland of the Motherwell game which kicks off at 4.30pm (they're concentrating on coverage of The Open) then they'll have full live coverage of the Falkirk game later on.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8152384.stm

Sounds like a very strange decision for disallowing Motherwell's goal, the penalty was ordered to be re-taken after enchroachment by a home player even though the penalty was scored :blink:

Also sounds rather strange that Motherwell made a 3 hour trip to only arrive 2 hours before kick off, doesn't reallly sound like good match preparations :unsure:

Archived