Merseyside Derby - Page 3 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Merseyside Derby

Guest Ghost

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gerrard going off was a big leveller; Liverpool are an average premiership club like Aston villa without him.

As a neutral I like to watch a game with the best players on the park, so frm that pov it was disapointing that the boy Gerrard had to go off (I've read his autobiography by the way)

There has been a severe lack of decent chances at either end. All a bit scrappy. Hopefully it doesn't go to penalties if play continues like this because I think I would be sleeping at the end of 120 minutes.

This is precisely the type of match Robbie Keane would have ran riot in; Torres is drivvell, yet he knows there is no chance of him being subbed as Liverpool have no quality of note on the bench.

you just know torres is going to score now dont you ;)

Deserved to go off, shouldnt have been on the park in the first place. Get him to f*** benitez, oh, and you as well ya f***ing maniac

What a crap game. I feel as if I'm punishing myself by watching extra-time.

Torres looks right off the boil and totally disinterested.

great advert for the modern game :D

if it wasn't such a big game and there was no atmosphere then this game would have been switched off long ago

cannot believe we are not even getting the highlights on STV

instead of FA cup highlights of all 4 of tonight's games we instead get "cops with cameras"

WHY????????

stv thought they had the game but it wasn't until after the deal was done that they realised that " a scrap between scousers " wasn't actually the fa cup game but a fight between some young neds caught on cctv cameras

Archived