Fc Disunited Of Manchester - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Fc Disunited Of Manchester

Well that correction only adds to the prosecution's case.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, well, so's having a wee pissing boy as your national mascot.

Not my mascot, I only live here. 

If you can't see that taking offence at the perceived prejudices of others while regularly espousing your own prejudices is hypocritical, then you're even more vacuous than I thought.

It's not hypocritical because America is ace and Belgium is rubbish.

I love a lot about America, I've visited many states for both business and pleasure, and had a fantastic holiday there just last year. It's a great country to visit and I'm sure to live in as well if you have a decent, secure job. 

I've had many opportunities over the years in previous jobs to move there but was never seriously tempted. And a lot of things about Belgium really grind my gears but all said and done though I far prefer living here for mundane practical reasons like knowing myself and family will still have access to world class healthcare if I was to lose my job. I'm genuinely glad it's working out well for you over there though Nacho, just a bit mystified by your irrational hatreds.

Well the bin will do me for the time being. 

A lot of America is brilliant, I agree, but a lot of it is IMO pretty awful. I only hope you have a job and health insurance if you ever fall ill. 

But hey, you're obviously very happy there and have fully immersed yourself in the American Dream, and that's all that matters. Good luck. :)

Both Trump and Sanders want universal health care here, it's a shambles that we still don't have it. Once we do you'll need to find something else to be Euro-smug about. Maybe waffles? Oh, wait we're better at those too.

20121130-084608.jpg

newdaily_300914_trump.jpg

"Nice try, Jean-Luc. We're going to make breakfast great again."

EOho8Pw.png

I haven't given them a moment's thought in years but they play in the Juniors so I assume they're wrong 'uns.

Bit of a gutter for the few dozen actual Bankies out there that they lost their league club but it was a total basket case for decades.

EOho8Pw.png

I've posted about them here before but East Kilbride claiming their formation date of 1871 really gets on my tits, bunch of absolute fucking charlatans and for this reason I hope they go bust.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived