An Interesting Read.... - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

An Interesting Read....

Bishop Brennan can double post when he pleases. 

I think some of the Scottish Football establishment in the media and within the bowels of the SFA/SPFL will be shitting themselves regarding the content of this book. It's seems fairly obvious that Sir Craig won't be pulling any punches, and there will be messy backroom decisions and deals that the powers that be will not want to be released publicly. This could make for some excellent revelations. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

• 1 month later...

I posted this a long time ago, but here it is again.

I was speaking to a friend who has been involved in various football clubs north and south of the border in a PR capacity for a number of years. He classes Campbell Ogilvie as a close friend as well as a former work colleague, he is a fan of Rangers but is, at heart, a football fan and is just as happy at Cappielow or Cliftonhill as he is at Ibrox.

Anyway, he told me that not long after the whole thing broke at Ibrox and they went into administration, about the time when other clubs were voting on there continued league membership etc, he and Ogilvie met for lunch, he ask what had gone on and why Rangers were in such a mess and why other clubs were so against Rangers.

He said that Ogilvie said that it was not unexpected and that the pigeons were finally coming home to roost. Other clubs were basically getting there own back for years of being treated like shite by Rangers.

So Phuq them, sooner they fade and die for ever more the better as far as I'm concerned.

Archived