Livingstone Thistle - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Livingstone Thistle

your obsession with the team on your home patch is profoundly deep. Id love to see your bedroom.

I love it when those mutants run with the "obsession" line, as if it's a bad thing.

I'll openly admit I'm absolutely obsessed with Rangers. Watching them die was f*cking hilarious, as has been the subsequent meltdowns from their knuckle scraping fans ever since.

Imagine sitting back and watching your club die? What a riddy.

Oh ffs it was only a matter oh time. With the amount of self service you are participating in lately your helmet must have a riddy. ✊

I'll re-iterate my point from the other week.

Masturbation and child sex abuse seem to be the recurring features that I notice in your sense of humour.

Quite peculiar for a man of your vintage.

Each to his own, I suppose.

Ffs he knows what hand ah wipe ma arse wae.🙀

Oh and where in my last post did I imply anything to do with masterbation, your paranoia is kicking in again.......... medication time I finkz 😉😂

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Apologies, didn't realise it was the Irn Bruuuu cup. So there you have it , I can say sorry when I wrong and you guys can have a Cremola foam party next time you meet in the wee room.💦✊🏼💦✊🏼💦✊🏼💦✊🏼Enjoy😉👍🏼😂

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

^^^ idiot found

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived