Morton Club Together Updates - Page 22 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Club Together Updates

Admin

That pledge confirmation is a skoosh.  Very unMorton.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Hi all, I hope you're all looking forward to the new season. Here is a brief update of the latest MCT developments; 

We're delighted to have agreed a deal with Golden Casket, and we're now in a position to ask all of our pledgers to check their e-mails and set up their standing orders using the link we've sent you! If you have any issues with this please contact us immediately. 

Graham McLennan (one of our two directors) will be interviewed on Rock Sport Radio at 7pm this evening! You can listen live at www.rocksportradio.co.uk. 

Keep your eyes peeled on our socials, we will have some big news in the next week!

Thanks, 

Dean.

I realize that relatively few of the pledgers will be overseas, and of these even fewer will be in the US, but there's still no option for those of us without a UK bank account. As requested by one of the MCT people, I sent over a list of options for this on Monday night (Tuesday overnight UK time) but I haven't heard back yet.

EOho8Pw.png

This isn't really about getting players in, it's about setting course for a debt free set-up.

It's being sold as 400k towards the first team budget though. If there's no spending of the money people are going to go back to the assumption it's just buying shares and money is going to GC.

• Upvote 2