McKinnon hearing - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

McKinnon hearing

cmdc

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ another that takes everything said as gospel. Join the list

Not at all, if you get enjoyment from posting the 'in the know' and 'from what I'm hearing' comments, good for you.

This is a fans' forum, not really the sort of place you look for gospel!

Because you hate Morton and love to see them fail.

It's not even that, he loves making negative and apocalyptic predictions about everything just so he can have a chance of coming back and saying "look at me!!! I was right!!!!"

An absolute fanny of a man.

No surprise in this announcement, the blind could see it was coming. What I'm struggling to see is what we actually gain from this, apart from possibly a small amount of compensation. Falkirk have still rolled in and stolen our manager, we've done nothing to stop them and they'll argue that it was a small price to pay to stay in the league after the start they had.

Talk of a points deduction actually makes me cringe a bit when I think back to the delight we all had when it was announced that Dundee would be deducted 25 points, only for them to still finish ahead of us.

Not surprisingly yet another court case outcome good old Uncle Harry got wrong !!!!! Despite him having the info days in advance from a hitherto solid source who suggested the case was thrown out of court. Here is his fact based analysis from last week.....

"If Mortonjag’s information from a hitherto rock solid source is correct, it’s not a laughing matter at all.

Not only was the complaint thrown out of court but the complainer received a stiff rebuke for ‘frivolous and inventive’ evidence."

Oh never change Ernie, please never change.

I have a sore arm from pointing and laughing at you and your equally ITK clown college pals over the years.

You are the gift that keeps on giving.

I'll maybe comment more on the case when I stop enjoying the deliciously dripping irony of the fractured physician being wrong again.

Oh, and once more ...... points and laughs.

:lol: :lol: :thumbup2: :thumbup2:

My thoughts exactly.

*insert signature here*

Seems likely that they're going to lose a chunk out of their January budget. Even if they appeal and it drags on beyond January, they'd still have to be prudent and manage their budget to take into account the possibility of an upcoming fine/compensation...

At our level, compensation of about £50k seems reasonable.

OH no you don't. Fraggle Ward for you, Colin.

*insert signature here*

Compensation, transfer ban until end of season and points deduction please. Make an example of them. I wonder if an appeal is them knowing they can delay their potential punishment so they can do something in transfer window?

Great news though and GIRFUY McKinnon/Taylor/Henderson and most importantly Falkirk.

Because you hate Morton and love to see them fail.

Obviously, guess that's why I've supported them since the 1980's and held a season ticket for about 15 seasons.

I do think the club is poorly run/is a bit of a joke at times, but I'll support Morton no matter what...

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Obviously, guess that's why I've supported them since the 1980's and held a season ticket for about 15 seasons.

I do think the club is poorly run/is a bit of a joke at times, but I'll support Morton no matter what...

Other than that time you wanted a season ticket refund?

"about"

EOho8Pw.png

Archived