Mckinnon To Leave For Falkirk Tonight - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mckinnon To Leave For Falkirk Tonight

sammy

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's worthy of a thread itself - I only put it in the Championship thread initially because there'd already been Falkirk discussion and at the time it looked like one to file under 'funny tabloid rumour'.

Now that it's as good as confirmed, the silence from the club is deafening.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I wouldn't be as concerned about it if the Falkirk Herald wasn't reporting on it. The fact they're in about it suggests there is something to it. 

Get a fucking statement out. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

It's worthy of a thread itself - I only put it in the Championship thread initially because there'd already been Falkirk discussion and at the time it looked like one to file under 'funny tabloid rumour'.

Now that it's as good as confirmed, the silence from the club is deafening.

Do you not think the club are shell-shocked? They gave the man a chance to rebuild his reputation and at the first opportunity he snakes them - if it transpires he should never be made welcome at Cappielow again - hounding him would be insufficient.

Further thought. As a start the squad photograph on the website should have Ray replaced with a snake.

Do you not think the club are shell-shocked? They gave the man a chance to rebuild his reputation and at the first opportunity he snakes them - if it transpires he should never be made welcome at Cappielow again - hounding him would be insufficient.

Yeah, I'm not blaming the club for not getting a statement out here. This can't have been in the script. But one hopes that they heard about this when Ray was (allegedly) at TFS midweek.

Either way, IF this goes through I hope they get every penny of compensation to which they are entitled.

EOho8Pw.png

Morton shouldn't be pulling any punches if/when they're forced to confirm it. Make it very clear what their thoughts are on him and make sure the **** doesn't even get as much as a cup of tea whenever he visits with Falkirk.

AWMSC

Meh, I genuinely giddy thinking about the prospect of McKinnon getting Falkirk relegated. 

This betrayal will be the final piece of impetus the squad needs to secure our long overdue return to the Premier League. I'm all optimist on this one.

The scenes when we hound the cunts with Tidser giving it full Broony in front of McKinnon after each goal.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

The club will have to explain why they made a spectacular error of judgment in any such statement, rather than just playing the betrayal card. It’s their job to sort out chancers during the recruitment process and find someone who is genuinely committed to the project.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Morton shouldn't be pulling any punches if/when they're forced to confirm it. Make it very clear what their thoughts are on him and make sure the **** doesn't even get as much as a cup of tea whenever he visits with Falkirk.

Aye. None of the "we wish him well sh1te".
MORTON - NEWCASTLE

When Judas slithers back to Cappielow he and his employers should be offered zero hospitality. From the moment he walks in the ground he should be made unwelcome. Aulds could reintroduce their previous pie as this will dribble off his napper better than the new version.

How Iron Man responds to this latest crisis will be a test of his backbone. Slippery neutral words are not an option - McKinnon should be called out as a disloyal Judas.

When Judas slithers back to Cappielow he and his employers should be offered zero hospitality. From the moment he walks in the ground he should be made unwelcome. Aulds could reintroduce their previous pie as this will dribble off his napper better than the new version.

How Iron Man responds to this latest crisis will be a test of his backbone. Slippery neutral words are not an option - McKinnon should be called out as a disloyal Judas.

Yep a strong chief exec should be calling him out for fucking off 2 months into the job and the day before a game to join a league rival. Wish him no success.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I don’t get how he can even be allowed to pull off this snake like move! If Morton had any balls at all, they would surely just say beat it, he’s under contract. Why the feck would they ever allow this!? Do not understand at all

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Archived