Watching From The Away End - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Watching From The Away End

hayfever

Used to go into the WDE all the time pre segregation due to the gates being nearer to my house. No real trouble except for the day we beat Ceptic. Score was either 1-0 or 2-1 (can't remember), it was absolutely lashing down and we scored the winner late on (Bobby Thomson?). Me and my mate went mental, then realised we were the only ones and the knuckedraggers all around were looking none too chuffed. Made a quick exit before getting a kicking. :)

I sat in the Clydebank end of the main stand at Cappielow when they were playing Queen of the South a few years ago. That was just weird.

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

I sat in the Clydebank end of the main stand at Cappielow when they were playing Queen of the South a few years ago. That was just weird.

5403[/snapback]

I went to a few Bankies games at Cappielow, sat in both the home and away ends.

The Stranraer fans were odd, they were obssessed with balloons.

Archived