Witton Updates - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Witton Updates

ThornTON

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest midTONs
1-0 j walker 37 mins

4291[/snapback]

Typical I leave to feed the wee one and put her to bed and Walker scores. :(

this is good to see, McInally is trying out an alternitive team and jason is showing he's putting up some competition for a starting place

G'ON MY SON!! :P

No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind.

Buy the ticket, take the ride...

this is good to see, McInally is trying out an alternitive team and jason is showing he's putting up some competition for a starting place

4306[/snapback]

Good point, actually. If we are to avoid the disappointment of last season, depth is vital.

If Jason can take this kind of form into the season proper, he'll be staking a claim for a first team place.

EOho8Pw.png

Hopefully not wooden, they just don't have offer the same freedom of movement.

4300[/snapback]

They are also very sore on the bahookie, as anyone who ever went to Kilbowie will tell you...

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

4306[/snapback]

Witton are a pretty weak side, they play in the Unibond.

A good decision by McInally to play a few back-up players to give the likes of Millar, Lilley and Greacen who will each play about 40 games this season a break.

:)

nice one Jason, good to see him scoring again and hopefully see him getting a good few during the season and pushing for place in the starting 11. Even though we have the likes of Templeman, Lilley its good to know we have Jason as back up, we could do a whole lot worse

Archived