How Many Tartan Tops On Saturday? - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

How Many Tartan Tops On Saturday?

BubbaTON

Yellow shorts? :blink: Is Dougie colourblind?

Haven't been down in Greenock for a bit so have only seen a pic of the new top. Reckoned it looked okay, but there's a sponsor on the back? Is that instead of or as well as one on the front?

Will probably end up buying one though...

Between the click of the light and the start of the dream

There are loads of yellow socks in the club shop!

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Yellow shorts?  :blink: Is Dougie colourblind?

Haven't been down in Greenock for a bit so have only seen a pic of the new top. Reckoned it looked okay, but there's a sponsor on the back? Is that instead of or as well as one on the front?

Will probably end up buying one though...

4036[/snapback]

on the back, right where the name would be. It not only looks stupid but also annoys me.

apart from that i like the strip.

2 sponsors is a bit of a piss take, i hate the idea.

could be the first step on a slippery slope, if were not careful we'll end up with footie strips looking like F1 overalls.

or am i just overreacting ?

The future just ain't what it used to be

Many Scandinavian and some French teams have around 6 sponsors on their shirt and shorts.

http://www.uscreteil-foot.com/imguscl/lorient_mbodji.jpg That's quite a modest example. Three visible sponsors - with more probably on the back.

But I draw the line at this...

Lepe2.JPG

4233[/snapback]

He should be on the Tour De France! :rolleyes:

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

This might sound daft to some but i think the top looks good from a distance. The colours seem to blend together and the strip looks blue but closer up its horrible. The sponsor on the back is hideous.

But i'm almost 100% sure they will wear it at Love Street and i think they should.

Archived