Altrincham Match Report - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Altrincham Match Report

Guest Cet homme charmant

HAHAHAHAHAHA puggs. Can't keep me off the Computer for ever :P . Yeah the game was very good. For only really the 2nd game together as a squad the right signs are there. Just a shame Big Bambi and Alex Walker couldn't play. Great to see Vialli on form! Would have been brilliant if we had taken a bus down. Mind you, it did feel nice getting to the ground on time and without getting lost :lol: Can't wait for love Street. Wasn't originally going on the bus but I am now thanks to a certain Wa*k of a brother, but there you go. But it will be good to see boyo!, wee Gav, Tonbug, STEEEEVE, ross and the rest...Just a shame Puggs is going :huh: ...Not going to Falkirk though are you :D Was nice getting a photo with Everton fans at Gretna (below). Really nice guys, going to watch their side play Motherwell....GET IT UP YE DAVEY...DO YOU HAVE A BANK OF MOYES £20 NOTE? HUH? HUH? DO YE, DO YE???

See you at love Street Ronnie

I was a holy man until I found the new gospel - The gospel of Marx

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

monetonsauras2.JPG

HAHAHAHAHAHA puggs. Can't keep me off the Computer for ever  :P . Yeah the game was very good. For only really the 2nd game together as a squad the right signs are there. Just a shame Big Bambi and Alex Walker couldn't play. Great to see Vialli on form! Would have been brilliant if we had taken a bus down. Mind you, it did feel nice getting to the ground on time and without getting lost  :lol: Can't wait for love Street. Wasn't originally going on the bus but I am now thanks to a certain Wa*k of a brother, but there you go. But it will be good to see boyo!, wee Gav, Tonbug, STEEEEVE, ross and the rest...Just a shame Puggs is going  :huh: ...Not going to Falkirk though are you  :D Was nice getting a photo with Everton fans at Gretna (below). Really nice guys, going to watch their side play Motherwell....GET IT UP YE DAVEY...DO YOU HAVE A BANK OF MOYES £20 NOTE? HUH? HUH? DO YE, DO YE???

2920[/snapback]

But if we got there on time it wouldn't be as much fun :lol: plus its not ronnie its gav plus am lookn forward to love street to. Would have love to have been down there today but had no way of getting there :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA puggs. Can't keep me off the Computer for ever  :P  . Yeah the game was very good. For only really the 2nd game together as a squad the right signs are there. Just a shame Big Bambi and Alex Walker couldn't play. Great to see Vialli on form! Would have been brilliant if we had taken a bus down. Mind you, it did feel nice getting to the ground on time and without getting lost  :lol:  Can't wait for love Street. Wasn't originally going on the bus but I am now thanks to a certain Wa*k of a brother, but there you go. But it will be good to see boyo!, wee Gav, Tonbug, STEEEEVE, ross and the rest...Just a shame Puggs is going  :huh:  ...Not going to Falkirk though are you  :D  Was nice getting a photo with Everton fans at Gretna (below). Really nice guys, going to watch their side play Motherwell....GET IT UP YE DAVEY...DO YOU HAVE A BANK OF MOYES £20 NOTE? HUH? HUH? DO YE, DO YE???

You still going to Falkirk Andy?

Edit Because it posted before I was done :unsure:

Im really surprised there were 600+ at the game cos that means there must have been over 300 of us cos there didnt seem to be any Alty fans at the game.Brilliant day and we never looked in trouble even when down to 10 men (refree must have forgot it was a friendly....tool!)

Was a decent enough game, especially considering it was a freidnly.

Not too many negative points from our pov - gave away two penalties and our keeper was kept busy but apart from that we looked good and felt as if we had ano0ther gear if Altrincham had got a goal or two back early on.

Very impressed with Lilley, hit 1st touch made him look a class above everyone as did the turn of pace of him, McLaren and Walker which caught the home defence off guard once or twice.

Everyone had a good game apart from MacGregor who never really found his feet but he aint really kicked a ball for over a season so I'm more than happy to give him all the time he needs to play himself into match sharpness.

All in all we're looking good and are in decent form to try and regain the Reny cup next week.

Guest se56an
Just want to say thanks for a great day out with the alti fans,  brilliant result for us and great chatting and singing all the songs    best wishes from the isle of man  toddy

4358[/snapback]

Great day wasn't it, Alty fans where brilliant.

Canny believe you where right next to me at the game and we never noticed.

Maybe catch up at Gretna game!!

Archived