St. Mirren Are A Far Bigger Club Than Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

St. Mirren Are A Far Bigger Club Than Morton

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There will be no bannings. Its only a bit of banter.  :lol:

Anyway, I stop for 2 weeks holiday today and won;t be back online for a fortnight. I'm missing the Renfrewshire Cup Final and everything.

Never mind, I'll be back in time to see us start our campaign which will see us back in the SPL come the end of the season.

PS - I actually quite fancy Morton to win the Second this season and will be putting £20 on a St. Mirren / Morton double at odds of 14/1............. :rolleyes:

2053[/snapback]

are you sure about this captain? their players are putting their wages on thistle to win :lol:

F*ck the old firm

Shows different ways to look at it.

But I'll admit, yes for the past 8 or so years yous have been bigger, fair enough. But remember we will come back, and yous could easily go the way we did (yous nearly did..lucky about the planning permission) so we will be back...watch it ;)

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Shows different ways to look at it.

But I'll admit, yes for the past 8 or so years yous have been bigger, fair enough. But remember we will come back, and yous could easily go the way we did (yous nearly did..lucky about the planning permission) so we will be back...watch it ;)

2169[/snapback]

hope so. i would love to see us both back in the top league. i think we both have a lot to offer the spl. both have decent travelling supports and great histories. :)

F*ck the old firm

Archived