The Latest Historical Sex Abuse Cases Rocking Football - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Latest Historical Sex Abuse Cases Rocking Football

Bawheid

^^^ idiot found

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry what is it I said that is controversial.

All child abuse is wrong and abhorrent. What's not to understand ? Child abuse is agnostic to pretty much everything, in that it can present itself anywhere. So, if you start with the premise that all of it is wrong, then you are done.

You on the other hand want to wring your hands, and point fingers, and talk about football clubs to point score against them for your own team. You have been exposed on this thread as a bigot, an opportunist, and an all round wrong'un. The only thing missing so far is your old chestnut about Jock Stein. Your posts are dripping with barely concealed venom, and are absolutely bereft of compassion or sympathy for the victims. You are more to be pitied than reviled. Now why don't you pop over to some other forum and tell them how badly you've been treated by every other poster on here who sees you for what you are - a bigot and a clueless bigot at that.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

where did I say you said anything controversial , again  paranoid schizophrenia comes to mind. Do you know a good doctor by chance, if not I can recommend.

"clueless" I don't think so.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

You said in reality I knew fuck all. I pointed out that there is nothing in my post that is wrong - in reality or elsewhere.

Unless of course you don't think child abuse is abhorrent and that is the beginning and of it ?

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Bawheid when are you going to realise that you have ZERO credibility on here after all of your bigoted pronouncements in the past. You've got no interest in the victims of child abuse other than it gives you an opportunity to point at Celtic.

We are Morton fans and if I remember correctly we had an employee who was involved in behaviour that was a disgrace but you don't mention that do you? No, your only interest is getting in some point scoring and pretending you are the only one who really cares.

You are a sad excuse for a human being, and I'm ashamed that you claim to be a Ton fan. Trot off back to Ibrox and revel in the bile and mock outrage with your likeminded pals.

Bawheid when are you going to realise that you have ZERO credibility on here after all of your bigoted pronouncements in the past. You've got no interest in the victims of child abuse other than it gives you an opportunity to point at Celtic.

We are Morton fans and if I remember correctly we had an employee who was involved in behaviour that was a disgrace but you don't mention that do you? No, your only interest is getting in some point scoring and pretending you are the only one who really cares.

You are a sad excuse for a human being, and I'm ashamed that you claim to be a Ton fan. Trot off back to Ibrox and revel in the bile and mock outrage with your likeminded pals.

I beg to differ on that one.

There was a post on the Herald website directed at our chairman alleging he covered up child abuse at Morton after the club announced that they wouldn't be voting Rangers into the then First Division. This was of course swiftly deleted, but I'm struggling to think of someone outwith Bawheid's family and friends who would feel as bitter towards the chairman, and would know so much about the case.

I'm merely speculating, of course.

I beg to differ on that one.

There was a post on the Herald website directed at our chairman alleging he covered up child abuse at Morton after the club announced that they wouldn't be voting Rangers into the then First Division. This was of course swiftly deleted, but I'm struggling to think of someone outwith Bawheid's family and friends who would feel as bitter towards the chairman, and would know so much about the case.

I'm merely speculating, of course.

I bow to your better memory Toby.

The thing I find a bit confusing about Bawheid and Mrs. Bawheid trying their hand at being moral crusaders in the style of 'Big Mags Haney' - is that the particular football club that they associate themselves most closely with doesn't exactly occupy the moral high ground when it comes to child abuse. In fact, it doesn't exactly occupy the moral high ground when it comes to many matters - from religious intolerance and sectarianism, racism, domestic violence, equality in opportunity, fraud, tax evasion, support for terrorist organisations as well as child abuse.

How many young football players would have received verbal abuse or discrimination at the hand of a football coach on the basis of their religion? Which club in Scotland was notorious for thier 'selective' recruitment policy for generations?

Child Abuse isn't always sexually orientated, and if it's definition is broadened to consider then one particular club should be hung out to dry.

*insert signature here*

Richard gough , was that ever proven or appropriately covered up?

As to Toby's remark about the chairman, I most certainly have no bitterness towards him , I know he hasn't always got things right in the past but I have nothing but admiration for the gent. Can I also categorically state that Mr Rae never at any time try to cover up the Peodo Norris incident. Imo it was dealt with swiftly and correct. The club at the time could do no more. That said things have changed since the peodo saville enquiry so don't be surprised if the going ons of Norris is brought back to the surface. I'd also like to stress this post has nothing to do with Celtic FC nor me point scoring . This is about victims who never had there cases recognised back in the Torbett days. These people deserve justice and the only way it will come about is constant exposure of the alleged crimes these monsters executed for there own self pleasures. As I say it's not about hating Celtic , who I congratulate on winning the cup today achieving their club their 100tg trophy, although I'd have settled for a dons win any day.

Richard gough , was that ever proven or appropriately covered up?

As to Toby's remark about the chairman, I most certainly have no bitterness towards him , I know he hasn't always got things right in the past but I have nothing but admiration for the gent. Can I also categorically state that Mr Rae never at any time try to cover up the Peodo Norris incident. Imo it was dealt with swiftly and correct. The club at the time could do no more. That said things have changed since the peodo saville enquiry so don't be surprised if the going ons of Norris is brought back to the surface. I'd also like to stress this post has nothing to do with Celtic FC nor me point scoring . This is about victims who never had there cases recognised back in the Torbett days. These people deserve justice and the only way it will come about is constant exposure of the alleged crimes these monsters executed for there own self pleasures. As I say it's not about hating Celtic , who I congratulate on winning the cup today achieving their club their 100tg trophy, although I'd have settled for a dons win any day.

The first sentence, on the opening post of this thread, mentions "Ceptic Boys Club".

This whole thread has everything to do with Celtic, and everything to do with your juvenile attempts to point score over a club you despise. You're a cretin.

Yes your correct in your 1st point toby, it has been in several papers this past week naming them. This is a football issue not Moron related in the appropriate forum, what's your problem with that. The 2nd point again the words of a yellow w@nkstain  IMO, no doubt your fellow yellow friends will agree.

Archived