Morton vs. Dunfermline - 5/10/19 - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs. Dunfermline - 5/10/19

capitanus

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just realised I've only been to two Morton games all season and I've yet to attend a league match. Almost struggling to care anymore. Having said that I'm looking for an almost inevitable shame day ar Arbroath a week on Saturday.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I've just realised I've only been to two Morton games all season and I've yet to attend a league match. Almost struggling to care anymore. Having said that I'm looking for an almost inevitable shame day ar Arbroath a week on Saturday.

Gave yesterday a miss. Can’t be bothered with the nonsense of having to join two slow moving queues to get into a game. Convinced it is costing the club thousands of pounds at every home game... idiotic.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Our highlights are already up :o

https://youtu.be/us4O79Meu2Q

It’s an absolute howler from Ramsbottom again and can’t see much wrong with our goal that was disallowed.

Looked like a push.

Ramsbottom actually drops the ball - at the time I thought he had done his usual and parried it. 

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Gave yesterday a miss. Can’t be bothered with the nonsense of having to join two slow moving queues to get into a game. Convinced it is costing the club thousands of pounds at every home game... idiotic.

I was able to get in the turnstiles within about 30 seconds of arriving. If you said that you couldn't be arsed with going, it would be more believable. I get weekends like that too.

*insert signature here*

https://twitter.com/TheDaftOne1885/status/1180567064655929345?s=20

This one moment sums the game up.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I didn’t make the game, but one thing I noticed was we must have had a good spirit to come back from a late disallowed goal followed by conceding a goal to scoring a 94th minute equaliser. That may not rate that highly on football manager, but in real life it’s pretty good team spirit!

Another great moment was pretty much our entire team sitting on Ramsbottom’s right for a goal kick, and him inexplicably punting it towards the Cowshed and the entire team having to change direction.

Archived