The Bitching Thread - Page 5 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Bitching Thread

GiGi

Why not give the work to your furnace dodging friend? Is it about flooded bathrooms with some random frog images thrown in?

I don't think he's looking for work, he's retired.

So can you make me a website or not?

• Downvote 2

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I don't think he's looking for work, he's retired.

So can you make me a website or not?

Looking back on Station Park the other week, I recall seeing Urnie and the chubby funster he was with. Is that his Mhari? She was hovering around us for a while in the first half, and they were in the pub briefly afterwards.

Why didn't they come over and speak to us?

*insert signature here*

Not as tragic as all the lives you wreck with your actions. I would feel sorry for you if you didn't go around murdering folk.

Tragic patter.

Making up a stupid lie then repeating it in every reply to my posts just shows you up as the witless moron we all know you to be.

Stick to what you're known for in this forum; mocking the disabled and making racist comments.

• Upvote 1

Looking back on Station Park the other week, I recall seeing Urnie and the chubby funster he was with. Is that his Mhari? She was hovering around us for a while in the first half, and they were in the pub briefly afterwards.

Why didn't they come over and speak to us?

I doubt it was him, he doesn't drink.

Why didn't you approach him? You've been going on about 'talking' to him for a while.

bag_of_shite.jpg

• Downvote 2

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Tragic patter.

Making up a stupid lie then repeating it in every reply to my posts just shows you up as the witless moron we all know you to be.

Stick to what you're known for in this forum; mocking the disabled and making racist comments.

Tragic patter.

For the record, I never made this up, I just watched in amusement at you going off your nut when another poster suggested that you murdered young ladies. It was the time when you tried (and failed) to noise up Ray Von for collecting trainers. Do you remember?

Stick to your scudbooks, that way those young lassies will be safe at nights.

*insert signature here*

I doubt it was him, he doesn't drink.

Why didn't you approach him? You've been going on about 'talking' to him for a while.

bag_of_shite.jpg

Aye Gordon, I'm the shitebag when he takes a photo of ME and publishes it on his blog, sends his burd over to earwig into our conversation and follows me and my mates into a pub afterwards, yet doesn't make himself known to us.

*insert signature here*

Aye Gordon, I'm the s***ebag when he takes a photo of ME and publishes it on his blog, sends his burd over to earwig into our conversation and follows me and my mates into a pub afterwards, yet doesn't make himself known to us.

:lol: That was a photo from the official club photographer, he doesn't have a burd and he didn't follow you into a pub. But, YOU thought he did and YOU didn't approach him.  :o That makes YOU a s****bag all day long.  :lol:

So back to the other question. Can you make me a website or not?

• Downvote 2

:lol: That was a photo from the official club photographer, he doesn't have a burd and he didn't follow you into a pub. But, YOU thought he did and YOU didn't approach him.  :o That makes YOU a s****bag all day long.  :lol:

So back to the other question. Can you make me a website or not?

I presume that the clubs official photographer would not have given him permission to use his photos on his blog to harass or intimidate people. Does that mean your furnace dodging mate is using these images illegally? Have you effectively grassed up your mate?

As for the chubby funster, I didn't think too much of it at the time other than why was she wearing a scarf in the middle of a heatwave? She appeared in the pub afterwards with an older man, who drank a glass of clear liquid which could have been water. He was wearing an anorak and had a bit of a 'worzel gummidge' thing going on with his hair. They stayed for around 10 minutes before the man deciding to leave and the female following after him.

I never thought that was him until recently, I am now convinced it was him. Why did he not make himself known to me?

As for your 'friends' website. Give that job to the furnace dodger. A few White Lightning vouchers would coax him out of retirement.

*insert signature here*

I presume that the clubs official photographer would not have given him permission to use his photos on his blog to harass or intimidate people. Does that mean your furnace dodging mate is using these images illegally? Have you effectively grassed up your mate?

As for the chubby funster, I didn't think too much of it at the time other than why was she wearing a scarf in the middle of a heatwave? She appeared in the pub afterwards with an older man, who drank a glass of clear liquid which could have been water. He was wearing an anorak and had a bit of a 'worzel gummidge' thing going on with his hair. They stayed for around 10 minutes before the man deciding to leave and the female following after him.

I never thought that was him until recently, I am now convinced it was him. Why did he not make himself known to me?

As for your 'friends' website. Give that job to the furnace dodger. A few White Lightning vouchers would coax him out of retirement.

Why don't you try and get his blog shut down...... again.  :lol:

Why didn't your mates tell you it was him*. Everybody knows him, even the Rae.

*It wasn't him.

No, I want a real professional to make me a website. Are you still in business or not? It's not a difficult question.  :huh:

• Downvote 2

Tragic patter.

For the record, I never made this up, I just watched in amusement at you going off your nut when another poster suggested that you murdered young ladies. It was the time when you tried (and failed) to noise up Ray Von for collecting trainers. Do you remember?

Stick to your scudbooks, that way those young lassies will be safe at nights.

Tragic evasion.

I vaguely remember the trainer incident.

The fact that you didn't originate the serial killer patter just makes you even more tiresome.

I won't reply to any more of your nonsense,it's pointless,mocking the disabled and casual racism is seemingly allowed in here.

Who am I to argue?

• Upvote 1

Why don't you try and get his blog shut down...... again.  :lol:

Why didn't your mates tell you it was him*. Everybody knows him, even the Rae.

*It wasn't him.

No, I want a real professional to make me a website. Are you still in business or not? It's not a difficult question.  :huh:

Still after that website Gordon?

I see that you and your creepy companion Googled me and found out where I lived 15 years ago. No news there, you pair of sad bastards.

*insert signature here*

Still after that website Gordon?

I see that you and your creepy companion Googled me and found out where I lived 15 years ago. No news there, you pair of sad bastards.

Yes but I'll probably go with a company that hasn't failed.

No googling was required. Got told that almost two years ago, from the same 'mate' of yours who described you as 'the fat tit from Arkleston.'

• Downvote 4

Yes but I'll probably go with a company that hasn't failed.

I designed and built websites when I was a student, and made a decent income out of it at the time. I also done some freelance graphic design work, done casual shifts on the pictures desk of a few national newspapers amongst other things.

A few students done the same thing or similar back then, the internet was still fairly new around the turn of the millennium and there was no shortage of local firms willing to part with a few hundred pounds for a very straightforward website from some reliable students. Those were good times back then.

Believe it or not, I even ran a Morton messageboard around 17-18 years ago too. Quite a lot of people know my background, I don't make any secret of it.

No googling was required. Got told that almost two years ago, from the same 'mate' of yours who described you as 'the fat tit from Arkleston.'

Aye, and he probably felt like Dr. Livingstone travelling up the Zambezi upon discovering that news.

He's a sad creature as well.

:lol: :D :bouncy::P

Edited by capitanus
  • Upvote 2

*insert signature here*

I designed and built websites when I was a student, and made a decent income out of it at the time. I also done some freelance graphic design work, done casual shifts on the pictures desk of a few national newspapers amongst other things.

A few students done the same thing or similar back then, the internet was still fairly new around the turn of the millennium and there was no shortage of local firms willing to part with a few hundred pounds for a very straightforward website from some reliable students. Those were good times back then.

Believe it or not, I even ran a Morton messageboard around 17-18 years ago too. Quite a lot of people know my background, I don't make any secret of it.

Aye, and he probably felt like Dr. Livingstone travelling up the Zambezi upon discovering that news.

He's a sad creature as well.

:lol: :D :bouncy: :P

Cool story.

Did your message board fail as well?

• Downvote 5

Interesting. I can see a likeness between Lewis and this chap.

DguBSXRX0AE5Jnm.jpg

0_oarneg3.jpg

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/boozy-teen-mocked-flute-band-13151284

Wonder if this is another chap who's a bit too partial to a drink for his own good whose nappies you've changed.

Not sure who he belongs to, but it would appear someone has raised an intolerant drink and drug abuser.

They must be proud today ...... 

Sorry to disappoint you both. He's not one of mine.  :)

Better luck next time champs.  :bouncy:

• Downvote 4