Wwe Thread - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Wwe Thread

http://livewms.wwe.com/smackdown/200607/072306colereport.wma

Explains how the Punjabi Prison match will work - seems pretty painful!

F'cking hell :o

Can't watch the video. Or any videos on WWE.com (and certain other websites) for that matter. Windows Media Player loads up then says "The source filter for this file could not be loaded."

Any ideas why?! :unsure:

Try it with the new WMP11 or something...or an older version if it's 11 you're using :unsure:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Punjabi Prison match was slightly disappointing though. And that fud Nick Patrick again ruining the main event! :angry:

But overall it was not bad. :)

I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!

Was well better than i expected(which wasn't much)!

Punjabi Prison was the worst match, worst ending possible as well.

*If i hear Sharmell say "all hail king booker" with that wee daft voice of hers again, i will crack up. Does yer head in! in white cause it makes it obivous Booker won. *

anyone know if there are gonnae be any new members of DX? if not i reckon itll get pish kinda quick :blink:

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

There's something not right about SD!

Khali and Lashley out with liver problems and now:

Yesterday's Great American Bash PPV was supposed to feature a Cruiserweight title bout of Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy, however the latter was unable to compete due to health issues with his liver.

With so many superstars out of action, Fit Finlay will be turning face. How long it will last is unknown at this point.

And Kid Kash will be out of action as well for uknown reasons.

Big Show is defending the ECW title against Kane on ECW sci-fi tonight.

WHAT IS THE f***ING POINT!?

Yep I hate this whole 'lets have Show defend the belt against WWE guys' storyline. It makes the rest of the ECW roster look so weak. Hopefully it is better than last weeks tripe. At least it starts at 3am tonight, rather than 4am last week. Hopefully CM Punk debuts this week!!

Also, the whole liver debate on Smackdown is pretty worrying. As ThornTON said it is a sign of hepatitis, which could have been past on by Bob Orton. If this is the case then Smackdown is even more f***** than it already is.

BTW - this is a good streaming site for people that don't have Sky. You can watch Raw, ECW and Smackdown on it live from the US, as well as TNA, UFC and WWE PPVs (also other sports such as American Football, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Basketball and lots of football (including Premiership and La Liga)). It only costs £2.40 a month as well ~. All you need it Winamp to watch the shows on.

StreamTVNow

Mon the Ton

Archived