Spfl - Page 6 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Spfl

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Possibly the best post you have made on here

In case y'never noticed it Heid The Baw, LargsTon said very precisely that yr best best post ever was.... silence.

European Fairs Cup [aka Inter City Cup / UEFA Cup / Europa League], 30th September 1968: Morton (3) v Chelsea (4) !!!

In case y'never noticed it Heid The Baw, LargsTon said very precisely that yr best best post ever was.... silence.

DUH ah no fukan stupit :blink: :rolleyes: :lol:

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

DUH ah no fukan stupit :blink: :rolleyes: :lol:

I have NEVER undermimed the Ton fans, i have neither sayed they are right or wrong in their oppinions.According to the media and fans polls etc it appears EVERY club has came to the same end game. I myself DONT believe that to be as clear cut as many would like to think, take the elections for example often the daily polls and media have one party land sliding it then crash wallop bang.Also it should be noted that the team u go on attacking aint been liquidated " yet" they are still in administration so every chairperson of every club had better think long and hard over the next few weeks. As for the SFA well time will tell

Found your post for you daftie. So I apologise it was your usual standard of post

Highlighted piece looks like a threat.

Please tell what could prevent liquidation another ice age ?

The reason it is protracted is due to the guy from BDO going ever shred of paper to ensure that any illegal activity or civil action can be taken against those who are guilty.

Nothing is stopping liquidation and despite the musing of Jim Traynor and his ilk Dead Rangers will not be the marketable business it was.

The more people try to limit the damage now the more long term damage is being done.

Zombie Rangers cheated their way to success they are damaged goods, everyone doing business will do so with one hand on their wallet.

Archived