Rangers Lodge Appeal For Administration - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Rangers Lodge Appeal For Administration

Bawheid

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is this pish in 'General Morton Chatter'?

Because long term it could effect Morton and if as u lot wish Rangers actually dissappear then it WILL affect Morton And as Toby rightfully says Hearts position is in danger also, as is Dundee unt. We have already lost third Lanark Clydebank airdrie Gretna in the past with teams like Patrick Dundee livi Motherwell and of course MORTON , some folk should wake up and smell the gravy.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm less and less confident that Whyte has a master plan. He paid the Lloyds debt of £18m - how is he going to recover that? I think he's genuinely messed up here and that both he and Rangers are in deep trouble as a result.

Is it not becoming apparent though that he in fact paid that bank off with the mortgaged season tickets though? I assume Ticketus will just be one more in a long line of creditors, don't think he'll personally be out of pocket.

I'm less and less confident that Whyte has a master plan. He paid the Lloyds debt of £18m - how is he going to recover that? I think he's genuinely messed up here and that both he and Rangers are in deep trouble as a result.

This is exactly how Craig WHite has made his money, his whole career. By paying LLoyds £18mil he is now the main creditor, well one of his companies will be. Also. As this has happened before the tax appeal has ended, the propesed £40mill tax penalties can not be placed on them. So the tax debt sits around £10mill at this point. What do you think he done with those three seasons worth of season ticket money? That will be sitting in some account ready to launch the good ship Rangers Athletic, or whatever. In someone else's name. I can not beleive that anyone was stupid enought to let him come to an agreement for a loan to begin with. And you wonder why the banking system is a mess!! Rangers will be deducted 10 points, and there will be some sort of Rangers in the SPL next year.

U lot are a total bunch of blinkered tunnel visioned hand jivers it's the overall picture that WILL affect every club in Britain, we are heading to the situation they had in America in the 80's . Many clus folded because there weren't enough teams to justify a league program. So if u think this doesn't affect teams like ourselfs then u need to have a reality check.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AQ2ys.gif

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

All CW (the **** son of Hugh Scott) has to potentially lose is the £1 he paid for the club. Pretty obvious why no accounts and AGM on offer - as they say follow the money as there is more to come out of this tawdry affair.

Sorry bawheid but for the moment I am dancing around the house :rolleyes:

Yes it will have a knock on affect to every club in the league but it takes something like this for clubs to wake up and smell the coffee.

All the clubs mentioned with perhaps the exception of Clydebank and us to a lesser extent ware clubs trying to be what they weren’t

Rangers it scammed 9 in a row

Dundee x2 built an stadium and a team they couldn’t sustain

Same with Livingston more so as they are a “new” team

Gretna nuff seed

Motherwell spent what they couldn’t adored

Justice will not be done as the Seth preservation society will do all in their power to keep them as has been seed before turkeys don’t vote for Christmas.

Will it be good for Scotish football if the thing we all want to happen happens probably not

It will still not be a level playing ground we will just have the big one left

All the buses that levee Greenock every other Saturday will not be turning up at Morton

You do not gain new supporters for other clubs if a club go’s under you just lose all the supporters to the game .

How many Gretna fans now go to Queens

I am dyslexic and I am getting tired of your shirt

The writings been on the wall for ages, but I honestly can't believe it's got to the point where Rangers have to enter administration.

If Rangers get out of their debts in a similar fashion to Livingston and Dundee, I can see a lot of people in Scotland loosing faith in Scottish football as a whole. Whats the point in even trying when big teams like the Old Firm can bankroll their team with superstars paid by the taxpayer?

Rothesay Ton

As a ton supporter we should be thankful we are not in the state if some other clubs.interesting times ahead for rangers and Scottish football

U lot are a total bunch of blinkered tunnel visioned hand jivers it's the overall picture that WILL affect every club in Britain, we are heading to the situation they had in America in the 80's . Many clus folded because there weren't enough teams to justify a league program. So if u think this doesn't affect teams like ourselfs then u need to have a reality check.

Get it right up you! :D

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Portsmouth also anounce they are going into administration for the second time in two years and could as a club be officially wound up by next Friday , it's all getting serious now.

Peter lawell's comments that ceptic and Scottish foot ball could survive without rangers is in my opinion comments bringing the game into disripute .

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Because long term it could effect Morton and if as u lot wish Rangers actually dissappear then it WILL affect Morton And as Toby rightfully says Hearts position is in danger also, as is Dundee unt. We have already lost third Lanark Clydebank airdrie Gretna in the past with teams like Patrick Dundee livi Motherwell and of course MORTON , some folk should wake up and smell the gravy.

Rangers' very existence has affected most other clubs for decades. They have siphoned off money from the game and basically crushed everyone else economically. Maybe their supporters won't go elsewhere if they cease to exist but if even a few do, that's money going into local clubs that don't get that money now. What's more, the next generation of supporters won't be drawn to at least that half of the dark side. Rangers don't do anything that benefits Morton or any other SFL side, and they do precious little to benefit most SPL sides - the other half of the bigot brothers excepted of course.

I have no sympathy for them.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Portsmouth also anounce they are going into administration for the second time in two years and could as a club be officially wound up by next Friday , it's all getting serious now.

Peter lawell's comments that ceptic and Scottish foot ball could survive without rangers is in my opinion comments bringing the game into disripute .

Away and greet to someone who cares. You'd be welcome with the other suicidal zoomers on Rangers Media. :lol:

F*ck Rangers. They've never done anything for us and we'll laugh all the way to their grave and then do the ****in conga over it. :lol:

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wait until he asks for your tainted titles to be stripped!!

Archived